The Student Room Group

What stage are you in your relationship?

Whether you're single, just starting to see someone, in a relationship, moving in together, engaged, married - where are you in your relationship? And where do you want to be?

I've been in a relationship for coming up to 2 years, we're really close and commited and talk about the future all the time. We're moving in together for half the week whilst I'm on placement from mid January until the end of May and then hopefully moving in together after uni. I can imagine, when we've settled into our careers, we might be engaged in a few years and go on to get married and have children hopefully eventually :love:

Scroll to see replies

I'm forever alone :moon:
Pending. Will probably happen in 10 years.
Single, split up with my long term boyfriend earlier last year and sometimes it dwells on me that I'm now single, having been in a committed relationship for over two years. I'm not actively seeking anyone but I have met some people I'd love to get to know further.

Ideally I'd like to be in a relationship, intimacy is something I miss and just being with someone to be honest.
we've been together for 3 years,we're engaged and get married in october, after that we hope to be homeowners in 2018 and to start a family around 2020 :smile:

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Whether you're single, just starting to see someone, in a relationship, moving in together, engaged, married - where are you in your relationship? And where do you want to be?

I've been in a relationship for coming up to 2 years, we're really close and commited and talk about the future all the time. We're moving in together for half the week whilst I'm on placement from mid January until the end of May and then hopefully moving in together after uni. I can imagine, when we've settled into our careers, we might be engaged in a few years and go on to get married and have children hopefully eventually :love:
@Sae.HH bra answer this truthfully, without mentioning Kristina Rose :smile:
Been together for 4 years, married for half a year. I want babies.
Reply 7
Original post by AppleB

You and I both! :five:
Original post by Michiyo
You and I both! :five:

:woo: I'm not the only one :ahee: in this together :lol:
Original post by AppleB

same I'm a 17 year old who's never had a boyfriend.
Original post by student004
same I'm a 17 year old who's never had a boyfriend.

Join the club
I've been seeing someone for just under a month, I'm pretty happy :smile:
Original post by AppleB
Join the club

:biggrin:
yhyh we got engaged i cnt remember when hopefully getting married in the month of never and yh.. thas abt it

Spoiler

@Michiyo we're engaged
Original post by prazzyjazzy
@Michiyo we're engaged

Married on TSR, please. It is official. :hugs:
Original post by Michiyo
Married on TSR, please. It is official. :hugs:

Yass bae, honeymoon period here we comeeee
So people......just talk.....about their relationship status? Why?(Genuinely curious by the way)
19, gay and never dated anyone... :colone:
Ha, my love life is a mess, I don't even know where I am. :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending