The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnIndianGuy
Personally, I wouldn't go for someone who dated a black man.

Spoiler

Well we can tell that from your name
Original post by topdawgent
TSR is full of closeted white racists and introverted insecure people who seem to deny the reality. Black guys do get the most, it's a simple fact.

Once you go black you never go back. It's just facts. Learn to accept reality and work around it instead of throwing a jealous fit on this thread.

fact, really? lets rebutt this then: celebrities who dated black men previously but who have gone back to white men: cheryl cole, eva longoria, katie price, danielle lloyd, gemma atkinson, dawn french, heidi klum, chelsea handler, aj lee and there are many more i can't recall.

dating stats show that white men are far more preferred then black men who only get trashy women lmao
Original post by shifty801
fact, really? lets rebutt this then: celebrities who dated black men previously but who have gone back to white men: cheryl cole, eva longoria, katie price, danielle lloyd, gemma atkinson, dawn french, heidi klum, chelsea handler, aj lee and there are many more i can't recall.

dating stats show that white men are far more preferred then black men who only get trashy women lmao

That's not a rebuttal. Race isn't the only factor in choosing men. And celebrities don't give a full pick. You've literally listed 9 women here lmao.

I realise that you're probably insecure because you're ugly but saying that black men only get trashy women only further exposes your insecurity :wink:

(Btw, making silly racist comments on this thread actually helps prove my point so well done m8 :biggrin::biggrin:)
here's my answer for op:

there are many research results that echo the conlusion here.

1) people don't see race and will date whomever they want.
2) women like bad boys, whatever race. this is a well known fact. This is why serial killers and gangsters get fan mail in jail and offers of marriage. women like someone who isn't submissive and who has an element of danger and strength.
3) some women grow up in predominantly black areas and end up primarilly dating them.
4) people have preferences in race, fact.
5) people are mentioning the bbc 'myth'. if you believe there are physical differences in races then logically there are inherent cognitive differences in races/ ethnic groups. let's not go there.
6) black men are defaullt cool according to the media.
TSR is full of closeted white racists and introverted insecure people who seem to deny the reality. Black guys do get the most, it's a simple fact.

Once you go black you never go back. It's just facts. Learn to accept reality and work around it instead of throwing a jealous fit on this thread.

Get the most what?
That's not a rebuttal. Race isn't the only factor in choosing men. And celebrities don't give a full pick. You've literally listed 9 women here lmao.

I realise that you're probably insecure because you're ugly but saying that black men only get trashy women only further exposes your insecurity :wink:

(Btw, making silly racist comments on this thread actually helps prove my point so well done m8 :biggrin::biggrin:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

here you go, try and refute hard evidence. you stated that once you go black you don't go back. i gave you examples of something contrary to your childish belief. trashy women? yes!!!!!! chavs and estate trash.
i feel sorry for these women, future single mothers.
Original post by l'etranger
I put my phirni all over her mouth

Original post by Pikachū
put your shish kebab inside her and let the ghee drip out

let it marinate first though :sexface:

eww! YOU GUYS JUST RUINED THESE FOODS FOR ME :colonhash:

Spoiler

9 women. Is that evidence to be relied on?

Do you have evidence for this racist remark?
Original post by Hirsty97

And most girls know the stigma that comes with dating black guys that no white or asian guy would date you again. Especially not one earing >£45,000 per annum

This is reasonably accurate.

On topic...I do think black guys struggle less with women not because of looks (Tinder confirms this), but mainly because they are confident, masculine, social and very sporty/active whilst also having a bit of a rough side to them. This is in contrast to Asians, who often have little/none of these personality traits.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
This is reasonably accurate.

On topic...I do think black guys struggle less with women not because of looks (Tinder confirms this), but mainly because they are confident, masculine, social and very sporty/active whilst also having a bit of a rough side to them. This is in contrast to Asians, who often have little/none of these personality traits.

research shows that black men are far less desired then other ethnic groups.
research shows that black men are far less desired then other ethnic groups.

On tinder and other dating apps, definitely. But in multicultural London? I'm not so sure about that.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
On tinder and other dating apps, definitely. But in multicultural London? I'm not so sure about that.

from my experience? seeing black men with other races, is uncommon.
from my experience? seeing black men with other races, is uncommon.

In London, It's not uncommon to see a black guy with a working class white girl.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes most girls want to try bbc at least once in their life

What does bbc stand for in this context?
Reply 74
Original post by niv1234
What does bbc stand for in this context?

Lulllllllllll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Help_me1

?!?
Original post by niv1234
?!?

Big, black...
Original post by cherryred90s
Big, black...

cherry.
White woman here. I actually prefer white and Southeastern Asian men... I simply like pale skin more. 'Tis just a preference, like liking red hair, blue eyes, etc. It has nothing to do with race. It is but a reflection of what said person finds attractive. That is all there is to it, really. And since preferences differ, I doubt there is a consensus among all the women in the world.

If anything, I would say the only widely agreed on preference is that most people usually stick to their own race.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by trapking
cherry.

Thanks. I was a bit unsure x

Latest

Trending

Trending