The Student Room Group

what to do after a breakup?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unillama
he listens to what his friend think and well cares about what others think

Friends are stupid tbh, they have opinions and that annoys me.
he listens to what his friend think and well cares about what others think

What do his friends think?
Reply 22
i agree but we had been together for 3 years
Original post by l'etranger
Friends are stupid tbh, they have opinions and that annoys me.
Reply 23
i really like this.....
Original post by trapking
[video="youtube;FXNBe5aGrP4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNBe5aGrP4&index=62&list=FLvNQ2CDru8XdxmaR-k_3r5A[/video]

let it out
i agree but we had been together for 3 years

I do think it's a bit pathetic to listen to your guy friends, I could never imagine liking something who wasn't either a blood relative or a lover enough to really care about their opinions.
Reply 25
that he should just leave me
Original post by Pikachū
What do his friends think?
Reply 26
i knw but we have had 3 long years and well i just really miss it tbf
Original post by l'etranger
I do think it's a bit pathetic to listen to your guy friends, I could never imagine liking something who wasn't either a blood relative or a lover enough to really care about their opinions.
that he should just leave me

That's quite sad.
Reply 28
and i feel like **** rn
Original post by Pikachū
That's quite sad.
and i feel like **** rn

I don't know why people do that actually, I've never questioned my friends about their choice nor have they questioned me. Some people are just nosey I guess.

Can't give any advice but hope you feel better soon. :smile:
Masturbate 10 ten times a day.
find someone new

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
dead!@trapking
Original post by rogueone

:lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
just state...
Cry-****.
Realise that you two weren't meant to be, and it's not a matter of 'if this happened or if he did this, it would've worked out'. It just means you're meant to be with someone else. Don't dwell on what could have been, accept what is.

Look at the reasons for you breaking up with him; if they were valid and couldn't/wouldn't have been resolved, then you'll know you've made the right decision to move forward in life. This should eliminate any regrets.

Once you've gotten rid of regrets and hope, all that's left is sorrow. Unfortunately, this usually requires time, but certain factors can certainly speed up the process. Talk to friends and family, find a new hobby, become more self aware. The last is my favourite, because the more you know yourself, the more you know what you want in life, and you may realise that he's actually entirely not right for you. It allows you to grow as a person, and that's what I believe is moving forward in life.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by LauraMayden1
Realise that you two weren't meant to be, and it's not a matter of 'if this happened or if he did this, it would've worked out'. It just means you're meant to be with someone else. Don't dwell on what could have been, accept what is.

Look at the reasons for you breaking up with him; if they were valid and couldn't/wouldn't have been resolved, then you'll know you've made the right decision to move forward in life. This should eliminate any regrets.

Once you've gotten rid of regrets and hope, all that's left is sorrow. Unfortunately, this usually requires time, but certain factors can certainly speed up the process. Talk to friends and family, find a new hobby, become more self aware. The last is my favourite, because the more you know yourself, the more you know what you want in life, and you may realise that he's actually entirely not right for you. It allows you to grow as a person, and that's what I believe is moving forward in life.

Good luck :smile:

yeah thanks but what we broke up over is something so petite that you'd probably want to laugh and that why i dont really want to tell anyone
Reply 37
thats unhealthy
Original post by rogueone
move on, get over it, and be happy dont go rushing into rebunds - they dont work and it not fair really and glo up.

Forget the person and if he move to you again tell him to jump.
yeah thanks but what we broke up over is something so petite that you'd probably want to laugh and that why i dont really want to tell anyone

I thought you broke up because he cared about what others thought and that was affecting your relationship? I'd say that's a legitimate reason, provided he wasn't willing to change that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending