The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shifty801
ancedotal evidence. racist remark? i am racist, what's your point?

Listen beta male, you've accepted your racism so now that makes your point invalid because you think your superior even with a smaller dick. What happened? Did a black boy rail your girl?
Original post by niv1234
What does bbc stand for in this context?

big black cock
Original post by trapking
cherry.

Ok. That's strange but thanks anyway ....
Reply 83
Original post by Michiyo
I actually prefer white and Southeastern Asian men...

Hi
Original post by cherryred90s
Thanks. I was a bit unsure x

You're welcome.

I like big black cherrys too, so juicy! x
Original post by topdawgent
big black cock

:eek::eek::yucky::yucky:

Spoiler

Personally, as a black girl, no, I do not prefer black guys to other races. Reason being that the majority (if not all) of the black guys which I have met (especially at my sixth form) have been EXTREMELY ill-mannered and disrespectful, yet I've noticed guys of other races are actually considerate and mannered. Some of my friends still would date black guys, but most of them wouldn't but that is only due to their parents. Unless I meet a black guy that isn't a **** then no. :smile: Then again, there are ***** in all races, yet, in my circumstances i.e where I live, they all seem to be *****.
Original post by UWS
Hi

Hi :hi:
These type of threads are so dead, you already know the answers you'll get so why ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by topdawgent
big black cock

NOOOOOOOOOO~

Bacon Beans and Coffee !! .-.
Original post by squirrology
Personally, as a black girl, no, I do not prefer black guys to other races. Reason being that the majority (if not all) of the black guys which I have met (especially at my sixth form) have been EXTREMELY ill-mannered and disrespectful, yet I've noticed guys of other races are actually considerate and mannered. Some of my friends still would date black guys, but most of them wouldn't but that is only due to their parents. Unless I meet a black guy that isn't a **** then no. :smile: Then again, there are ***** in all races, yet, in my circumstances i.e where I live, they all seem to be *****.

Majority of black guys are ill mannered and disrespectful? lol smh

you couldn't be any more wrong. Just because this is what you're experiencing in your area doesn't mean it's representative of most black guys.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

"Majority of females prefer white men"

Black men and women receive fewer responses to messages.

Black women also seem to like white men.

However most people prefer someone from their own race and seeing as Caucasian is the primary race in the UK then it concludes that indeed White guys get the most.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 92
https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/replyrate-malesender.jpg
http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

I think people think these relationships are widespread because we notice them more in the streets, whilst we pay no attention to the thousands of couples of the same race.
seriously? a lot of girls tend to avoid that race the most

me included, sorry but i'm just not attracted to them
Original post by Anonymous
seriously? a lot of girls tend to avoid that race the most

me included, sorry but i'm just not attracted to them

You and I both. My order of skin colours I find most attractive is basically:

1. White and Southeastern Asian
2. Latino
3. Any other darker brown (Middle Eastern, etc)
4. Black

I like them pale :ahee:

Of course, if I fell in love with a black guy, I would not care, but as a general rule, that tends to be how attractive I find people. Not that it matters much; other factors like personality, behaviour, and intelligence matter way more :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
You and I both. My order of skin colours I find most attractive is basically:

1. White and Southeastern Asian
2. Latino
3. Any other darker brown (Middle Eastern, etc)
4. Black

same
Majority of black guys are ill mannered and disrespectful? lol smh

Firstly, I said "Majority of black guys WHICH I HAVE MET (ESPECIALLY AT SIXTH FORM) have been ill-mannered and disrespectful"

you couldn't be any more wrong. Just because this is what you're experiencing in your area doesn't mean it's representative of most black guys.

I think my point has been miss understood.... I'm not completely disregarding black guys. I am purely stating the idea that IF I ever meet a black guy who was actually DIFFERENT to the guys I have ALREADY met then YES, on that basis, I would prefer them to other races.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by loveleest
Get the most what?

poonani
Original post by squirrology

I think my point has been miss understood.... I'm not completely disregarding black guys. I am purely stating the idea that IF I ever meet a black guy who was actually DIFFERENT to the guys I have ALREADY met then YES, on that basis, I would prefer them to other races.

my bad, point understood :smile:
Reply 99
LOL NOO. Id say they have the least chance and thats not even my opinion unless they wanna follow the bs stereotype of bbc

Latest

Trending

Trending