The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I prefer black to white. I'm Asian. I like Asian the most >
Original post by Josb
https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/replyrate-malesender.jpg
http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

I think people think these relationships are widespread because we notice them more in the streets, whilst we pay no attention to the thousands of couples of the same race.

Those statistics r from the u.s
Reply 102
Original post by Ribbit1234
Those statistics r from the u.s

So? New York and Los Angeles are even more multicultural than London.
Original post by Anonymous
seriously? a lot of girls tend to avoid that race the most

me included, sorry but i'm just not attracted to them

why are they ugly
Original post by Michiyo
You and I both. My order of skin colours I find most attractive is basically:

1. White and Southeastern Asian
2. Latino
3. Any other darker brown (Middle Eastern, etc)
4. Black

I like them pale :ahee:

Of course, if I fell in love with a black guy, I would not care, but as a general rule, that tends to be how attractive I find people. Not that it matters much; other factors like personality, behaviour, and intelligence matter way more :yep:

South east Asians don't have pale skin..?
Original post by Josb
So? New York and Los Angeles are even more multicultural than London.

So it don't apply to the uk dummy, black and south Asians are perceived differently in the U.S and uk. Orientals have been in the USA for ages where as most the orientals here are first or second generation. And yes that makes a difference, as each generation loses their native traditions as time goes by and follow that of the country they live in
Original post by Zargabaath
poonani

Lmao
Original post by lemonlikelime
eww! YOU GUYS JUST RUINED THESE FOODS FOR ME :colonhash:

Spoiler

Oh you saucy senorita. :devil:
^ was me
Reply 109
Original post by Ribbit1234
So it don't apply to the uk dummy, black and south Asians are perceived differently in the U.S and uk. Orientals have been in the USA for ages where as most the orientals here are first or second generation. And yes that makes a difference, as each generation loses their native traditions as time goes by and follow that of the country they live in

I don't think that the perception of black men is that different between the UK and the USA.
Original post by Josb
https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/replyrate-malesender.jpg
http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

I think people think these relationships are widespread because we notice them more in the streets, whilst we pay no attention to the thousands of couples of the same race.

Online dating.

You cannot base the preferences of an entire race of women from online dating statistics alone. How many people actually use online dating websites such as OKC? Less than 000001% of the population. I do agree with the fact that the majority of people date within their own race. Also you have to take into account that there are differences between European and American women when it comes to their dating preferences.
Original post by Josb
I don't think that the perception of black men is that different between the UK and the USA.

Lol. There's a huge difference.
Original post by mo_myc
LOL NOO. Id say they have the least chance and thats not even my opinion unless they wanna follow the bs stereotype of bbc

its not a bs sterotype, its truu
Reply 113
Original post by Pikachū
Lol. There's a huge difference.

Please elaborate.
Oh you saucy senorita. :devil:

Original post by l'etranger
^ was me

:mmm: ain't no fun without some sauce :eating::perv:
Original post by lemonlikelime
:mmm: ain't no fun without some sauce :eating::perv:

You just have to be sure you swallow it all.
You just have to be sure you swallow it all.

*gasps* of course! I would never waste good food :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Black Cat
Muuuuuuuuh media!

Blame the Kardashians INI :colonhash:

No I blame you
I find most women who date black guys seem to have some sort of family/daddy issues where they want to get back at someone or want attention. I dislike black guys the most tbh because from my experience they've always been disrespectful and rude like you can't reason with them. 9/10 bad experiences I've had has always been with black guys where they act like animals instead of people.
i want to

Latest

Trending

Trending