The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frobisher
I think it got lost in the end of the last thread so attempt#2
What are people's plans for D-day? Cause I'm assuming most of us will be at school when the post arrives 😬

Got a maths mock so I'll be at home until 10:30 :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by FrenchNerd2
The 100 Days Offensive in History (: ... kill me

I well like that topic..
Original post by Christie_xx
I don't understand how you all managed to post so much!! It's really an achievement tbh :rofl:

:rofl: I've had a lot of conversations with people on this thread... those convos take up a lot of posts
Original post by Christie_xx
I don't understand how you all managed to post so much!! It's really an achievement tbh :rofl:

I do few things in my life and the internet is most of them.
Reply 64
Original post by daniilS
:rofl: can I rep you twice lol

I know I'm amazing, but the rules apply for everyone sorry
Original post by Student1256
@liziepie I coudnt quote your reply as it was from the previous thread which is closed now. I obsessed so much over trinity and maths that i seem like a maths applicant at trinity 😂😂 haha no I'm just a physicist that loves math; so applying for natsci and at trinity Hall

Ah, aright haha, woo another natsci 🙌🏼🙌🏼
This new thread is moving so quickly :rofl:
Original post by k.russell
I well like that topic..

Paper 3 is the bane of my existence - and it's 30% of my course. I prefer my other papers much more
What are peoples plans to celebrate/commiserate offers/rejections?
My family will be going Nando's either way but if I get an offer we will go to the Nando's right next to Emmanuel (since I live near Cambridge) and if I get rejected we will go to the next closest Nando's to us but in the opposite direction to Cambridge lol xx
Reply 69
Can anyone tell me what to do with the first post, what info needs to be in there??
Original post by FrenchNerd2
The 100 Days Offensive in History (: ... kill me

The Battle of Amiens is a classic lad, what are you chatting?
What are people's plans for D-day? Cause I'm assuming most of us will be at school when the post arrives 😬

I start at 11 so might get it before I have to go into college. But moslty crying, drinking, and if I get in, crying about my lack of funding and the fact that my college isn't SC.
Original post by domaths
What are peoples plans to celebrate/commiserate offers/rejections?
My family will be going Nando's either way but if I get an offer we will go to the Nando's right next to Emmanuel (since I live near Cambridge) and if I get rejected we will go to the next closest Nando's to us but in the opposite direction to Cambridge lol xx

Which Nando's will you go to if you get pooled to a college you hate?
Right now we need to lap the oxford thread again let's go

I'm very tempted to skip school because I don't want to cry in school but it's probably best if I go :s-smilie:

How about you?
Can anyone tell me what to do with the first post, what info needs to be in there??

Copy and paste from the last thread
Original post by EmilyJ1215
Resisting her he temptation all day then hurrying home to open the letter - just want the news over and done with now!

I have a free just before lunch and our post usually comes at 12.00 - I'm tempted to go home, cry and then come back for double theology :cry:
Someone from our school who has applied to Oxford is having a dinner in the evening and half of us are gonna be Oxbridge rejects!
Reply 77
It really sucks that you can't rep people through the app. Starting to think about making my own version just to add it in...

Maybe link jneills other threads? The offer holders one, rejects, and decisions threads? Plus the FAQ one by minerva
Reply 79
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
I guarantee the omnipotent @jneill has probably made a couple of pie charts on it already for us.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 18.04.30.jpg

Latest