The Student Room Group

Advice for Leicester medicine interview?

Hi,I just wanted some general advice and tips.
When is your interview? I have mine on Thursday, and I've just read on the email that we have to take a piece of work 'describing you and your life'
I have no idea what to write about, have you said why you want to do medicine? or just about your hobbies and stuff?
Original post by charliemay0
When is your interview? I have mine on Thursday, and I've just read on the email that we have to take a piece of work 'describing you and your life'
I have no idea what to write about, have you said why you want to do medicine? or just about your hobbies and stuff?

You have to create a poster, you should have been sent details (and an example), telling you what to do.
Original post by ForestCat
You have to create a poster, you should have been sent details (and an example), telling you what to do.

It just says
'STATION PREPARATION One side of A4 paper that describes you and your life. Please note that this will be taken from you on the day and not returned. Therefore, make sure you keep a copy for yourself. There will not be facilities to print this out on the day. You MUST come with it already prepared.'
There's no examples
It just says
'STATION PREPARATION One side of A4 paper that describes you and your life. Please note that this will be taken from you on the day and not returned. Therefore, make sure you keep a copy for yourself. There will not be facilities to print this out on the day. You MUST come with it already prepared.'
There's no examples

You should have been sent details about the poster, everyone else has. Perhaps it went to your junk mail?
Have a look at the leicester applicants thread, I think the example was posted recently.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3541101&page=60
Reply 5
It just says
There's no examples

They sent two different emails. The template is attached to the other one :P
Original post by Mudas
They sent two different emails. The template is attached to the other one :P

oh my god what am I
Thank you so much!!
Reply 7
oh my god what am I
Thank you so much!!

Np :smile:
Hi, i'm just wondering what everyone that got interview's gcse grade results were if you don't mind?:smile:
Original post by Chelsea12345
Hi, i'm just wondering what everyone that got interview's gcse grade results were if you don't mind?:smile:

I had 7A*s and 4 As :smile:
Reply 10

It's on Thursday too and I just did a mind map like the one they gave us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending