The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthie2267
:O niiiice - your school is much kinder than mine I wish they'd let me do that :frown: it's so annoying when teachers are setting you homework and expecting it in on days when you have mocks 🙄

Shout out to my fellow students who have to stay in school doing actual lessons when mocks are on 😭😭

:rofl: my school let's us leave after the exam as well :tongue: no lessons

That acc sucks...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jpxw
Yeahhhh boiiiiiii

Everyone is invited :wink: after the trauma of D-day I think i'll just need to drink my pain away......
Original post by FrenchNerd2
Out of interest what position was I in?

45th out of 530. :smile:
Original post by Christie_xx
The tsr app is the absolute worst ahaha, I literally just use the website when I'm on mobile because it's so much better

I'm on safari rn the app looks like it was made when the Internet was first created lbr 😉

Original post by Rachel58
Yeah, Year 11s don't but Sixth Formers do, but it's literally 5 days and I only have 1 free day.

You only have one free day from what??

Original post by FrenchNerd2
If it helps I don't get study leave at all (I think) and if I do I won't get it until 5th June

?????!!!!??? Suffolk is weird mate I feel for you :frown:( that's so mean - what do you do when everyone else is on study leave? Is it just like come in and do your own revision?
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
I have all my mocks on two days, so I get to enjoy two juicy days of study leave - plenty of time for last minute cramming!

Last minute cramming is the way to go 😉 It's amazing how much work you can get through when you're in that frenzied state of panic...
Original post by jneill

in the top 9% - nice ^^
how tf are we already 7 pages into the new thread? literally didn't check tsr for 40 minutes and this happens lol
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
I have all my mocks on two days, so I get to enjoy two juicy days of study leave - plenty of time for last minute cramming!

I'm literally revising right now - thought I'd make a quick Quizlet about Edward VI and it's now like...150 terms and I still have about 100 pages of notes to go through!
Original post by jneill

Alfie you're slacking @FrenchNerd2

You only have one free day from what??

Like on everyday of my study leave, I have an exam except for Friday 13th.

?????!!!!??? Suffolk is weird mate I feel for you :frown:( that's so mean - what do you do when everyone else is on study leave? Is it just like come in and do your own revision?

I had the same for GCSE - it's because results dipped last year for my college so they're taking precautionary methods. We have to go to lessons and do focused revision in said lessons
I'm literally revising right now - thought I'd make a quick Quizlet about Edward VI and it's now like...150 terms and I still have about 100 pages of notes to go through!

omg I just discovered quizlet this year and it's actually saved my life, don't know what I'd do without it now tbh. I never really liked using revision cards but for memorising bio vocab its amaze
Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: my school let's us leave after the exam as well :tongue: no lessons

That acc sucks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The worst thing is when you do awful in a mock and then you have the teacher for that subject next and they always ask how it goes and ur just like,,,, pls don't ask,,,,
Original post by liziepie
omg I just discovered quizlet this year and it's actually saved my life, don't know what I'd do without it now tbh. I never really liked using revision cards but for memorising bio vocab its amaze

Where have you been for the past 5 years... :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tom Wang is so lucky; the guy is a living meme and probably the most famous fresher at Cambridge. Never thought I'd be jealous of a living meme but I guess life shows you many things :rofl:
The worst thing is when you do awful in a mock and then you have the teacher for that subject next and they always ask how it goes and ur just like,,,, pls don't ask,,,,

Hahahaha that sucks... luckily I don't have mocks to worry about this week cuz they were done in December :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like on everyday of my study leave, I have an exam except for Friday 13th.

Ahh I see now - at leads you don't have a mock on Friday 13th I guess :wink:
Original post by liziepie

I hateeeeeee flash cards, they're so pointless and teachers always recommend them??? Like, they're hard to use and hard to make.
Original post by Student1256
Tom Wang is so lucky; the guy is a living meme and probably the most famous fresher at Cambridge. Never thought I'd be jealous of a living meme but I guess life shows you many things :rofl:

Girton is a meme in itself

After my Biology AS (aka the hardest exam ever, to get a B you needed 50%) my Bio teacher asked me how it went and I just sort of died in front of him.

Latest

Trending

Trending