The Student Room Group

You're walking in a forest and you found a black suitcase...

Inside it, holds 1 million dollar and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word "Don't".
Would you take the suitcase home or leave it?
It's 1 million dollar :woo: So i would definitely take it but then i would bury them all ! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh hell no not today
Original post by fardm76
Inside it, holds 1 million dollar and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word "Don't".
My answer: It's 1 million dollar :woo: , i would definitely take it but then i would bury them all and i'd write on a piece of paper " DON'T ... DON'T " :colone:

I'll probably have a dump in a hole somewhere to reassess my life and think... "what am I doing in a forest?"
I'd build a bonfire and burn it.
Original post by fardm76
My answer: It's 1 million dollar :woo: , i would definitely take it but then i would bury them all and i'd write on another piece of paper "DON'T ... DON'T " :colone:

loool
Reply 5
Id take it
I'd add to the paper... "you are being watched"
Then leave it be
Original post by ReallyWigga
I'll probably have a dump in a hole somewhere to reassess my life and think... "what am I doing in a forest?"

Imagine, You suffered from short term remembery loss , Now what would you do?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fardm76

Call my mum and ask to be picked up
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Call my mum and ask to be picked up

So how can you remember your mom's phone number?
Original post by fardm76
So how can you remember your mom's phone number?

That's what phones are for...:aetsch:
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
That's what phones are for...:aetsch:

:yep:
Original post by fardm76

I'd forget to use the toilet tissue
Reply 13
I wouldn't take it, not my money. PLUS THEY ARE DIRTY AND HAVE BLOOD ON THEM.
Remove it from the case, make sure there's not a tracker within the notes, make sure not been followed/watched, and yeah, take it. What they gonna do :cool:
You don't know where the money has come from or what its linked to, so I would leave it and carry on walking. :u:
Who leaves 1 million dollars and says don't leave it ? :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AndrewSCO
Remove it from the case, make sure there's not a tracker within the notes, make sure not been followed/watched, and yeah, take it. What they gonna do :cool:

They're gonna kill you ! :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by fardm76
It's 1 million dollar :woo: So i would definitely take it but then i would bury them all ! :biggrin:

This scenario isn't all that disimilar to the plot of No Country For Old Men. And based on how **** went down in that movie, I think I would just leave the suitcase.
Original post by fardm76
They're gonna kill you ! :tongue:

I could take them anyway :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest