The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchNerd2
Cheers KangaRuth :P

im REPORTING you 👀👀
Original post by NeverLucky
I believe it's more common for reapplicants that failed to get their STEP offer the first time round.

And thus we have proven that the French are better at Maths. Q.E.D.

It was jneill I think who confirmed that Cambridge does not keep track of how many times you've applied before. So they don't know if you're applying again and let alone if you missed your STEP offer. The only way would be if you tell them yourself in your PS or SAQ which would be stupid because only a fraction of reapplicants would have an absurdly high offer while others wouldn't.
It's weird because I've been wondering what it would be like to open the letter for ages, but now it's coming up for real I have no idea how I'll react :s-smilie:
Original post by peachykeen
I could drown myself in the toilet?
Haha I bet if I get an offer I'll cry too :tongue:

Omfg noo, you'll become moaning myrtle :lol:
Yeah that's a good point, I'll cry no matter the outcome
I encountered this while doing a past paper (I solved it and I know it's not that hard, so people, refrain from calling me dumb lol)

(e^-x)sin(x) - (e^-x)cos(x) = 0

I wanna see how many people can get this and how fast :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
anyone able to link me to shock-econ offers from last year lol?
Original post by Steliata
It's weird because I've been wondering what it would be like to open the letter for ages, but now it's coming up for real I have no idea how I'll react :s-smilie:

This is so true :frown: I was just reading the post about how if you see a table on your email then you have an offer and it stressed me out a lot :lol:
Reply 207
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
You've never heard of the Wangster?

I've heard of him on the memebridge, apparently he is very famous... what is he famous of?
Original post by Naeco
I've heard of him on the memebridge, apparently he is very famous... what is he famous of?

Going on a huge rant on fb defending Girton College. I know this because I've seen literally every single meme on memebridge. *whispers* I have nothing to do in life
Original post by Steliata
Please do, the app is so bad but I don't have a choice either, the website is glitch and slow as hell... Who can we lobby to make a new one??

Original post by Xphoenix
I remember seeing something that the guys at TSR were working on a better app and asking for testers or something? Anyone know if there has been any update/predicted dates for its release?

My phone actually came up with a message that this app is not optimised for this version of software.

Only change I'm thinking about so far is adding rep to the Android app, writing a complete app would be too big a challenge for now I'm afraid :frown:

I've got exams next week though... My biggest challenge at the moment is to finish studying before Sherlock starts :lol:
Original post by Ruthie2267
What's life without a challenge? 😉 You'd probably be hailed as the saviour of TSR users :P

What would you like to work as if not a programmer?

Research! Want to do chemistry for the rest of my life :biggrin:
What about you, any dreams about the future?
You guys are so obsessed with Sherlock; is it that good?? Should I start watching? These days I just watch One Piece and The Flash
im REPORTING you 👀👀

Trigged :wink:
Reply 213
Original post by Student1256
Going on a huge rant on fb defending Girton College. I know this because I've seen literally every single meme on memebridge. *whispers* I have nothing to do in life

15895353_1731912703794830_2488479006790131598_n.jpg
hahahahahha I understand where this is came from now, this is hilarious hahahhahaha
You guys are so obsessed with Sherlock; is it that good?? Should I start watching? These days I just watch One Piece and The Flash

season 1+2 are amaze and deffo worth marathoning, s3 is debatable, s4 is meh so far (IMO)
Original post by daniilS
Research! Want to do chemistry for the rest of my life :biggrin:
What about you, any dreams about the future?

I am a very take it step-by-step kind of person, meaning i have absolutely no idea what I'd like to do :biggrin: im just hoping i will after 3 years at uni aha

Original post by FrenchNerd2
Trigged :wink:

youve ruined tsr for me now,,,,,, i thought i could trust you but apparently that week in oxford bonding over hungarian wasn't enough : '(
(edited 7 years ago)

youve ruined tsr for me now,,,,,, i thought i could trust you but apparently that week in oxford bonding over hungarian wasn't enough : '(

I feel Icelandic would have bonded us more - they missed a trick there
I think the hardest bit about rejection is going to be telling my parents.
These next days are going to draaag.
I encountered this while doing a past paper (I solved it and I know it's not that hard, so people, refrain from calling me dumb lol)

(e^-x)sin(x) - (e^-x)cos(x) = 0

I wanna see how many people can get this and how fast :biggrin:

just sin(x) = cos(x), (x = pi/4 + pi*n, n in integers)

Basically solved straight away lol???
Original post by Naeco
15895353_1731912703794830_2488479006790131598_n.jpg
hahahahahha I understand where this is came from now, this is hilarious hahahhahaha

Yeah I loved that one. I'm liking this new meme trend with the deteriorating picture and increasingly intellectual statement next to it. 😂😂 As I've done a PhD in memeology I know it initially became popular in July 2016 but it recently went viral - in fact this is the topic I wrote about in my thesis.

Latest

Trending

Trending