The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchNerd2
I feel Icelandic would have bonded us more - they missed a trick there

Hope you wrote that on the feedback sheet :wink:

wish duolingo had brought out their hungarian course before we went tho it would have saved me : ')
Original post by Student1256
Yeah I loved that one. I'm liking this new meme trend with the deteriorating picture and increasingly intellectual statement next to it. 😂😂 As I've done a PhD in memeology I know it initially became popular in July 2016 but it recently went viral - in fact this is the topic I wrote about in my thesis.

I believe the proper terminology is the 'increasingly verbose meme', frankly I believe your PhD should be retracted immediately
Original post by liziepie
season 1+2 are amaze and deffo worth marathoning, s3 is debatable, s4 is meh so far (IMO)

that's pretty accurate! good old bbc
Going on a huge rant on fb defending Girton College. I know this because I've seen literally every single meme on memebridge. *whispers* I have nothing to do in life

I know he ranted, but has anyone actually seen it?? If so link it 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 224
Yeah I loved that one. I'm liking this new meme trend with the deteriorating picture and increasingly intellectual statement next to it. 😂😂 As I've done a PhD in memeology I know it initially became popular in July 2016 but it recently went viral - in fact this is the topic I wrote about in my thesis.

Oh you... :rofl: We need to introduce a double rep systems because single rep is just not enough to give!!:rofl::rofl:
It was jneill I think who confirmed that Cambridge does not keep track of how many times you've applied before. So they don't know if you're applying again and let alone if you missed your STEP offer. The only way would be if you tell them yourself in your PS or SAQ which would be stupid because only a fraction of reapplicants would have an absurdly high offer while others wouldn't.

You're required to declare all grades on UCAS including STEP results. If you missed your STEP offer the first time round, they're more likely to give you a heightened offer.
season 1+2 are amaze and deffo worth marathoning, s3 is debatable, s4 is meh so far (IMO)

i loved the movies so I'm pretty sure I'll like the series. Robert Downey Jr. is such a badass in the movie
Original post by Naeco
Oh you... :rofl: We need to introduce a double rep systems because single rep is just not enough to give!!:rofl::rofl:

This thread in one picture:
YouLookedAtTheTitleNowYouOwnMeRep.png
Does anyone know what weighting the colleges give to where you feature on the TSR activity chart?
I believe the proper terminology is the 'increasingly verbose meme', frankly I believe your PhD should be retracted immediately

R u ready to challenge me bigly????
Original post by daniilS

i spent the last 2 minutes trying to click the [x] because i thought it was covering the picture good lord this is why i'm not holding out hope for thursday :wink:

but 100% accurate lmao
Original post by daniilS

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 19.41.16.png
:tongue:
Original post by thewinelake
Does anyone know what weighting the colleges give to where you feature on the TSR activity chart?

not sure, but I'm glad I've made it into the top 10 this time round - pretty sure it means i'm sorted :wink:
Anyone know what the protocol is for Pembroke? Whether we'll hear by email etc?
Original post by Ruthie2267
not sure, but I'm glad I've made it into the top 10 this time round - pretty sure it means i'm sorted :wink:

Your offer is nailed on... ;-)
Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 19.41.16.png
:tongue:

I just like to pretend that everybody wants to rep me but they can't & i blame TSR for that :wink: :biggrin: (it does wonders for my self-esteem :P )
(edited 7 years ago)
How does Robinson usually go about things? I've heard they email rejects and letter offers but I don't want to get excited if I see a letter just incase.
Original post by Ruthie2267
im REPORTING you 👀👀

Why are you called KangaRuth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katejcr
Now we have a new thread I think I'm gonna introduce myself
Applying for Law at Christ's. Kent is my backup and honestly I'd be more than happy to go there, so rejection isn't going to be the end of the world.
I had surgery on Thursday so I'll be off college on the 12th :wink:
Just wanted to say hi given I've been stalking these threads since November :smile:

That username...

Oh hi :smile:

Original post by Katejcr
Rocket is what really sold the college to me :wink:

Understandable

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending