The Student Room Group

First names you would never call a child of yours

Scroll to see replies

Kevin, Paul, John, Mary, Jake, Ben, Jack, Zoe, Ellie, Katy etc, in short, all the names which have become nauseatingly common.
Princess or Junior
Tingtox
osama
Original post by Palmyra
any religious name really.

you don't like your own? :sly:
Original post by Pikachū
you don't like your own? :sly:

my name is not a religious name :confused:
Noah has fast become a chav tier name, George is a definite no-no now and this trend of White middle class people calling their kids ''India'' just has to be criminalised.
Original post by Palmyra
my name is not a religious name :confused:

That's really precious :smile:
Reply 28
Bernard
Also if you call your daughter ''Chastity'' she's gonna have had more sausage inside her than a butcher by the time she leaves high school. Don't do it.
Original post by l'etranger
Noah has fast become a chav tier name, George is a definite no-no now and this trend of White middle class people calling their kids ''India'' just has to be criminalised.

What's with the gora names fam

what about abdullah or abbas
Britney
Reply 32
Also if you call your daughter ''Chastity'' she's gonna have had more sausage inside her than a butcher by the time she leaves high school. Don't do it.

The irony.

:rofl:
My first born son will be called Markus
My first born daughter will be called Claudia
My wife who thinks she has a say in the matter will be called died last Friday.
Original post by Pikachū
What's with the gora names fam

what about abdullah or abbas

Didn't want to appropriate anyone's culture that's all. Names like Yusuf and Mahmoud are badass. Not a fan of Abdullah myself.

Original post by EC
The irony.

:rofl:

It's chavvy and it's a slut tier name. I have no idea who started this trend of naming their children after values. ''Come here Prudence''

Nah.

I actually know someone by this name! lol
Original post by john2054
I actually know someone by this name! lol

I did and she was a massive horny chav. It's cool and everything, but ironic.
Panjit, Joban, Dilip, Raj
Gertrude, Roberta, Dicky
Didn't want to appropriate anyone's culture that's all. Names like Yusuf and Mahmoud are badass. Not a fan of Abdullah myself.

It's chavvy and it's a slut tier name. I have no idea who started this trend of naming their children after values. ''Come here Prudence''

Nah.

Mahmoud is nice, I persoanally like Suleiman and Salahuddin myself :smug:

what about pajeet and patel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending