The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naeco
Oh you... :rofl: We need to introduce a double rep systems because single rep is just not enough to give!!:rofl::rofl:

How very nice of you to say :colondollar:
Original post by Katejcr
Now we have a new thread I think I'm gonna introduce myself
Applying for Law at Christ's. Kent is my backup and honestly I'd be more than happy to go there, so rejection isn't going to be the end of the world.
I had surgery on Thursday so I'll be off college on the 12th :wink:
Just wanted to say hi given I've been stalking these threads since November :smile:

Kent for law?

Hiii :tongue: nice to meet you

I am the resident Oxford Applicant on a Cambridge thread :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Christie_xx
*heaven?:wink:

No!!! Those textures and flavours don't go!!!
Original post by thewinelake
Does anyone know what weighting the colleges give to where you feature on the TSR activity chart?

oh the weighting is totally just 100% :yep::rofl::rofl:
if only...
Original post by Student1256
You guys are so obsessed with Sherlock; is it that good?? Should I start watching? These days I just watch One Piece and The Flash

Elementary is waaaay better!!! Plus more episodes!!!
Original post by Rachel58
No!!! Those textures and flavours don't go!!!

It's so wrong but so right :rolleyes:
oh the weighting is totally just 100% :yep::rofl::rofl:
if only...

If that was the case... I would have an almost guaranteed admission rate to all unis I applied to and even ones I didn't apply to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Why are you called KangaRuth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

@FrenchNerd2 do you see what you've done...

basically I made the mistake of telling Alfie^ that somebody once called me Kangaruth as a joke (because my name's Ruth so it's like kangaroo-th) and apparently that's hilariously funny and now a certain someone won't let it go .__. and it's doubly unfair because i don't have an annoying nickname for him :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)

Plus, garlic bread is a risk anyway.
If its like Pizza Express, that's ok but if its that disgusting baguette garlic bread, it's awfulllllll
Original post by Xphoenix
I remember seeing something that the guys at TSR were working on a better app and asking for testers or something? Anyone know if there has been any update/predicted dates for its release?

My phone actually came up with a message that this app is not optimised for this version of software.

I think TSR Towers have stopped announcing release dates, the last was for October 2016...

It's definitely in development though and they had a beta test day in Brighton recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If that was the case... I would have an almost guaranteed admission rate to all unis I applied to and even ones I didn't apply to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shame there's no threads for the American unis...

It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't nean I'm in love tonight! :tongue:

Original post by Ruthie2267

basically I made the mistake of telling Alfie^ that somebody once called me Kangaruth as a joke (because my name's Ruth so it's like kangaroo-th) and apparently that's hilariously funny and now a certain someone won't let it go : '((((((

I got it :rofl:

Kangaroo, KangaRuth

Lol (I won't ask again :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

basically I made the mistake of telling Alfie^ that somebody once called me Kangaruth as a joke (because my name's Ruth so it's like kangaroo-th) and apparently that's hilariously funny and now a certain someone won't let it go .____. and it's doubly unfair because i don't have a nickname for him :frown:

that's just ruthless :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In that case you're gonna get an unconditional offer from Cambridge with full scholarship one day after your offer from Oxford 😂😂😂
Original post by jneill
I think TSR Towers have stopped announcing release dates, the last was for October 2016...

It's definitely in development though and they had a beta test day in Brighton recently.

Praise ye lord

I seriously hope it's not just for iOS :redface:

basically I made the mistake of telling Alfie^ that somebody once called me Kangaruth as a joke (because my name's Ruth so it's like kangaroo-th) and apparently that's hilariously funny and now a certain someone won't let it go .__. and it's doubly unfair because i don't have an annoying nickname for him :frown:

What's wrong with calling me **** :wink:
that's just ruthless :wink:

nice one :wink:
lmao when i did bronze d of e one of the other groups called themselves 'Ruthless' because of the meaning but because I wasn't a member - i was honestly quite touched :P
(edited 7 years ago)
Hope you wrote that on the feedback sheet :wink:

wish duolingo had brought out their hungarian course before we went tho it would have saved me : ':wink:

the course is terrible though (like everything on duolingo :wink: )
Original post by Rachel58
Plus, garlic bread is a risk anyway.
If its like Pizza Express, that's ok but if its that disgusting baguette garlic bread, it's awfulllllll

Garlic bread baguettes are my lyfe
But I'm not a huge fan of the pizza express garlic bread tbh :lol:
Original post by Student1256
In that case you're gonna get an unconditional offer from Cambridge with full scholarship one day after your offer from Oxford 😂😂😂

Hahaha I am second in posts on the Oxford thread so unconditional and full scholarship from both unis 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending