The Student Room Group

What's your body count? (Poll)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's better than even approaching He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. :rofl:

Well, yes. But he is dead so that would be a whole other kind of crazy.
This would be good as a scatter graph with age on one axis and number of sexual partners on the other.
Original post by ByronicHero
Well, yes. But he is dead so that would be a whole other kind of crazy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by l'etranger
MFW double figures

Attachment not found

MFW?

Original post by Bad Faith

Who said it isn't? :colone:

In that case, I'd rather not share that info.
Original post by LauraMayden1
MFW?

My face when
Female, 1-4
Reply 127

In that case, I'd rather not share that info.

It's for the best.
Original post by Bad Faith

Spoiler

Would you mind sharing some good ones?

Have you seen Nightcrawler?

Spoiler

Watched it, it was amazing. I want to watch it again since it's been a couple of years already. I agree.

Original post by retro_turtles
huh...okayidk why but i have a fascination with psychopaths and serial killers and love doing research on them

I thought I was the only one! Although admittedly I haven't done much research on it. I'm also interested in autism, I'm interested in most things to do with psychology and neuroscience to be honest.
My face when

Oooh, suddenly your post makes a lot of sense.

I thought I was the only one! Although admittedly I haven't done much research on it. I'm also interested in autism, I'm interested in most things to do with psychology and neuroscience to be honest.

its weird when people are like what do you like and you're like 'oh i'm into psychopaths and serial killers' :rofl:
Original post by retro_turtles
its weird when people are like what do you like and you're like 'oh i'm into psychopaths and serial killers' :rofl:

That's why I don't do peopleing. They automatically assume that you're probably psychopathic yourself. I have to stick to safe topics in my day to day conversations.
That's why I don't do peopleing. They automatically assume that you're probably psychopathic yourself. I have to stick to safe topics in my day to day conversations.

But its boring!!
Reply 133
You'd be surprised, lol. Many many "hook-ups" have been facilitated by TSR, many long term relationships, a couple of marriages and at least one child that I am aware of.

Tinder is definitely more efficient though :lol:

I imagined hook-ups happening, but marriages, children? The kind of legacy users leave behind..amazing.
Reply 134

[video="youtube;OE6jpTaOYMU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6jpTaOYMU[/video]
Reply 135
Would you mind sharing some good ones?

I'll get back to you tomorrow (or day after), need to do some hunting :wink:
Original post by EC
I imagined hook-ups happening, but marriages, children? The kind of legacy users leave behind..amazing.

Oh yes. It isn't that surprising. Back in the day there were regular large meet ups, alongside any that people happened to attend in smaller groups. It is only to be expected that some of these incipient relationships would flourish and lead to families. TSR has been around for a very long time :yes:

Aww, cute. :h:
2,193 but some are undocumented. Ha, that genocide in Turkmenistan.

Oh, you mean that kind of body count.
Reply 139
Oh yes. It isn't that surprising. Back in the day there were regular large meet ups, alongside any that people happened to attend in smaller groups. It is only to be expected that some of these incipient relationships would flourish and lead to families. TSR has been around for a very long time :yes:

I wasn't aware the site is that old. Do you still enjoy TSR as much? It must be great to be a part of this community and meet up with different people and connect with them like that.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest