The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachel58
As soon as you try and eat it, all the toppings fall off and the cheese stretches and it's just so messy...

Hmm yanno that's actually a fair point
But I still love pizza :rolleyes: I'm actually a bit of a pizza snob, like I can't deal with dominoes :lol:
Original post by Christie_xx
Worst ingredients ever?! Difficult to eat?!
But tomato, cheese and pizza dough are delicious and the pizza slice shape is so convenient and versatile!! You can roll your slice, fold it in half or eat it normally...

I'm a big fan of pizza :lol:

Did you try the pizza at Jamie Oliver's Pizzeria while at Cambridge?? It was the traditional type of pizza. It was really good!
Original post by Student1256
Did you try the pizza at Jamie Oliver's Pizzeria while at Cambridge?? It was the traditional type of pizza. It was really good!

Ooh no but I think I'm gonna be there next weekend so I'll have to try it!!
Original post by liziepie
My friend got an email from Liverpool saying she got an offer to study Marine Sciences or something; she neither applied to Liverpool, or for Marine sciences :lol:

She must be really good wow, getting an offer without even applying!
Original post by daniilS
The beginning was mostly everyone getting interview invites, and the 28th was the grammar schools debate xD

EDIT: and the 20th was the gender debate haha

not the grammar schools debate, the one about gender and STEM and stuff! i thought that was at the beginning but i might be barking up the wrong tree... :redface:

i still can't believe last year were on like mark IV though i mean wow
Original post by Ruthie2267
not the grammar schools debate, the one about gender and STEM and stuff! i thought that was at the beginning but i might be barking up the wrong tree... :redface:

i still can't believe last year were on like mark IV though i mean wow

Yeah, that was the 20th haha. But there's another peak at the 28th which I was referring to :b
But I still love pizza :rolleyes: I'm actually a bit of a pizza snob, like I can't deal with dominoes :lol:

I'm a hot chocolate snob. I judge a restaurants hot chocolate and if it's bad, I spend the whole meal complaining about hot chocolate prejudice which is a real thing.
If you order a hot chocolate, normally it takes long than a coffee despite being easier to make. Some restaurants offer coffee but not hot chocolate??? Plus hot chocolates are more expensive for no reason. AND THEY'RE SERVED IMPROPERLY - hot chocolate should be served in a cup, not a glass. This is hot chocolate prejudice and it's plaguing our society.
Original post by RotomGuy
How does Robinson usually go about things? I've heard they email rejects and letter offers but I don't want to get excited if I see a letter just incase.

bump
Original post by FrenchNerd2
Ketchup is gross - you couldn't pay me to eat it on stuff

what if cambridge told you they'd give you an unconditional offer would you it it then hmm??

As soon as you try and eat it, all the toppings fall off and the cheese stretches and it's just so messy...

you could always eat it with a knife and fork i guess!

Steak for me is waaaay too chewy, tasteless and I'd prefer my food to not bleed all over my plate :smile:

For meals...I love prawns...and I love pasta...dim sum is perfect and basically anything Japanese...Vietnamese food is also amazingggggggg. For dessert, I love profiteroles and literally, nothing comes close to my love for them.
Wbu?

I've never really tried Japanese or Vietnamese food so I can't comment on it! Have you ever had Turkish food? all time favourite it's so nice (although if you're not a fan of meat steer clear :biggrin:)

my favourite food is probably scampi - i love it so much!

is there a difference between profiteroles and éclaires or not?
Reply 349
Original post by daniilS
Guys, I fear I might have to pay the worst price ever for procrastinating over this holiday.....

I'll have to miss Sherlock because I need to study instead of fuelling my TSR addiction DDDDD:

Finally finished drawing and here it go
This is me in TSR before and after
me_in_TSR_before.jpg
Attachment not found
Ooh no but I think I'm gonna be there next weekend so I'll have to try it!!

Pizza snob here as well *high five*
And as a fellow pizza snob you'll have to comment how "this is real pizza" and how dominoes is the corrupted American version, while eating at the pizzeria. :laugh:
I'm a hot chocolate snob. I judge a restaurants hot chocolate and if it's bad, I spend the whole meal complaining about hot chocolate prejudice which is a real thing.
If you order a hot chocolate, normally it takes long than a coffee despite being easier to make. Some restaurants offer coffee but not hot chocolate??? Plus hot chocolates are more expensive for no reason. AND THEY'RE SERVED IMPROPERLY - hot chocolate should be served in a cup, not a glass. This is hot chocolate prejudice and it's plaguing our society.

where on earth serves hot drinks in a glass? :biggrin:

Ooh nice, what makes for a good hot chocolate? Where is your favourite hot chocolate from?

you could always eat it with a knife and fork i guess!

I've never really tried Japanese or Vietnamese food so I can't comment on it! Have you ever had Turkish food? all time favourite it's so nice (although if you're not a fan of meat steer clear :biggrin:)

my favourite food is probably scampi - i love it so much!

is there a difference between profiteroles and éclaires or not?

I'm not a weirdo Ruthie, I'm not going to be that posh, I'm posh enough already without using a knife and fork for pizza! I use a fork for dough balls already... :tongue:

I've never had Turkish food! I don't dislike meat, unless it's a huge chunk of red meat...which is gross.

Scampi is baeeeee but white bait is better lbr :tongue:

No, except the size :smile:
Just read the d-day posts from last year...

HAHHAAHAHAHHA why am I still following this thread when 80% of interviewees get rejected?!? As if I would even be in the top 20% apparently black-British rarely get in...

What are the chances of me being in the 1% of the top 20%? HAHAHA

Bye bye genius' and future Cambridge students 👋🏾
Original post by daniilS
The beginning was mostly everyone getting interview invites, and the 28th was the grammar schools debate xD

EDIT: and the 20th was the gender debate haha

Ahh, memories. Huh, I must have missed the grammar school debate. When was the Great Chocolate debate?
Original post by peachykeen
you've really thought this through omg

Only because Thursday's I have biology revision until 4pm and have to be out again at 4.30 for a saxophone lesson. I don't want to go to music having been crying but I also don't want to wait until I get home at like5.30pm to open it

Posted from TSR Mobile
where on earth serves hot drinks in a glass? :biggrin:

I'LL TELL YOU WHO - EVERY RESTAURANT EVER. IT'S A CRIME AND A SCANDAL, IT'S AWFUL. PIZZA EXPRESS CHANGED FROM A CUP TO A GLASS, COSTA PUT COFFEES IN CUPS AND HOT CHOCOLATES IN GLASSES.

It's a real issue for me, I live in a world where I love hot chocolate but no one makes it right???
Original post by liziepie
Ahh, memories. Huh, I must have missed the grammar school debate. When was the Great Chocolate debate?

That was first part. Gonna add it in a moment :b
Original post by Naeco
Finally finished drawing and here it go
This is me in TSR before and after
me_in_TSR_before.jpg
Attachment not found

I can't rep you but assume I did!!!

Also it's official I'm not watching Sherlock live I hate myself:h:

Latest

Trending

Trending