The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlcoholicCantab
to be very crude:

do little work, do loads of ADC stuff, smoke (different things), easy to get one with, go to edgy house music nights, creative, love their 90s throwback fashion

ngl I fit 5 of those categories so can’t complain. Could have worse stereotypes :u:
fairly obvious usually.

Name one and I'll give my opinion.

Economics? (Please dont be wannabe bankers :frown: if it is are there any other stereotypes lol)
annoyingly good at everything, super organised, drink a lot, get up early and work hard, asian

I tick 3 out of 5.
I also tend to drink on an empty stomach because I'm hard core and want my money's worth of ethanol.
Original post by daniilS
NatSci?

thats v v broad.

Physnatisci usually nerdy, male dominated, dont go out much.

bio has lots of hardworking girls, stupidly competitive with each other, get by on no sleep,

natscis tend to have a superiority complex but quite easy to get on with.

caveat: there is a massive variation as natsci is so large.
fairly obvious usually.

i'm really going to regret this lol but History of Art
sorry for naivety: will we be e-mailed our results? I leave early for school quite early in the morning and won't be able to wait for the morning post on the 12th.
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
History

dont go to lectures, intellectual, do loads of Union stuff/student politics, laid back, easy to get on with
Original post by domaths
Economics? (Please dont be wannabe bankers :frown: if it is are there any other stereotypes lol)

economists are stupidly competitive with each other, lots of careerists.

the faculty is also full of w*nker teaching fellows who think they're gods gift because they're at cambridge even though they're doing some BS pycho behaviour economics
Reply 508
fairly obvious usually.

CompScis?
Original post by peachykeen

I feel like anyone could join this game :smile:

I'd say free-spirited, has lots of general knowledge, has at least one body piercing, usually underestimated.
Original post by peachykeen

Pitt Club
Original post by CutieTootsie
I tick 3 out of 5.
I also tend to drink on an empty stomach because I'm hard core and want my money's worth of ethanol.

my friends always take the piss whenever I do this - they don't appreciate the fact that I don't want to spend £20 on a few extra pints when I can get my money's worth with a couple K-ciders if I skip lunch
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rachel58
Lbr = let's be real
Eton!!! Eton Boys School!!!!!!! I don't know the proper name but it's this fancy private school that is really prestigious and old.

I presumed the comment was the ironic questioning of the use of "lbr" and "Eton" in the same sentence...

And today's fact for the day is: Cambridge Blue is basically Eton Blue.

And a follow-up fact: it's Eton College :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I feel like anyone could join this game :smile:

I'd say free-spirited, has lots of general knowledge, has at least one body piercing, usually underestimated.

are ear lobe piercings hardcore enough? :redface:
I tick 3 out of 5.

you're going to have an interesting freshers lol
SHERLOCK WAS AMAZING

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
my friends always take the piss whenever I do this - they don't appreciate the fact that I don't want to spend £20 on a few extra pints when I can get my money's worth with a couple K-ciders

😂😂😂 hahaha nothing like an empty stomach! Have to say though beer and cider taste like piss 😂

I'll take rum with anything.
Original post by Obiejess
SHERLOCK WAS AMAZING

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't bother to watch today's after last week's disappointment but now I'm thinking I should...
thats v v broad.

bio has lots of hardworking girls, stupidly competitive with each other, get by on no sleep,

Maths
thats v v broad.

Anything about chemists then?

Latest

Trending

Trending