The Student Room Group

Why do some guys find it hard to get a gf?

Scroll to see replies

Marty McFly. :biggrin:
Original post by Novascope
Because you need more than looks? Maybe your personality hasn't been attracting anyone. I don't mean that to sound horrible, but you seem to think that your physical appearance is the reason you can't get a gf.

damn gurl, you is fine doe.

holla @ yo boi :rofl:
Id ratherr jerk off my whole life than be with a woman who is attratcted to me materialisticly and not physically and emotionally
Reply 23
Original post by sleepysnooze
I may "sound" like one, but at least I don't look like one like you do, right?
I mean, how am I being a sociopath anyway? I'm doing what girls evidently like for my experience. that's kind of the *opposite* of sociopathy...unless you're saying girls are sociopaths which is a bit sexist, isn't it?

Taking advantage of girl's insecurities isn't doing what they "like"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Taking advantage of girl's insecurities isn't doing what they "like"

Posted from TSR Mobile

girls periodically change their minds about what they "like" though. and who's saying they're "insecure"? again, sounds sexist from you.
Reply 25
girls periodically change their minds about what they "like" though. and who's saying they're "insecure"? again, sounds sexist from you.

For instance, getting sex from a virgin by treating her like crap would imply insecurity to most people with functioning social skills. I'm not sure what crazy logic you're using.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
For instance, getting sex from a virgin by treating her like crap would imply insecurity to most people with functioning social skills. I'm not sure what crazy logic you're using.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's wrong with taking a girl's virginity? you think she didn't consent or some ****? she was old enough to make a rational decision. what, you're saying she was too dumb to do that because she was a girl? you keep making these sexist suggestions...and honestly, I wouldn't have treated her like crap if I thought she didn't want me to...but she did...so effectively, I was being "nice" in a way - "her" way. she liked it. <*that* is the logic I'm using. so screw me for being a technical people pleaser.
Reply 27
what's wrong with taking a girl's virginity? you think she didn't consent or some ****? she was old enough to make a rational decision. what, you're saying she was too dumb to do that because she was a girl? you keep making these sexist suggestions...and honestly, I wouldn't have treated her like crap if I thought she didn't want me to...but she did...so effectively, I was being "nice" in a way - "her" way. she liked it. <*that* is the logic I'm using. so screw me for being a technical people pleaser.

Deluded/and or troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Deluded/and or troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, I just know better
Original post by trapking
damn gurl, you is fine doe.

holla @ yo boi :rofl:

no.
Horrible personality
Very unattractive
Too picky
Boring
Insecure
Introverted
Guys do have it somewhat better, attraction to a girl is only one part of it, and personality and other features about yourself can make you attractive to women, which means even if you aren't genetically gifted you can pretty much get an above average girl with some work whereas most guys are quite shallow and are more focused on looks which means a girl can't quite compensate with other features but it's not unusual.
ugliness
fatness
too poor
too stingy
little pee-pee
little man syndrome
too fussy
too unrealistic (expected a solid 10)
too childish
gay
mommy issues
and the list goes on...