The Student Room Group

Favourite TSRian?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AshEntropy
LOL @Nirvana1989-1994 please show @SkyRees the picture of ploser's (Ttingox's) "models". :biggrin:

Ohh boy this should be good... :lol:
Original post by ploser
And what is that suppose to mean you cheeky ****er? :mad:

ooh have I angered you a little there? :u:
maybe you should do us all a favour and just leave, for good - eh?
Original post by SkyRees
Pass the blunt, 'mon :hippie:

ayyyyy :hippie:
Original post by SkyRees
Ohh boy this should be good... :lol:

I think she might have gone to sleep so I'll search through my history for it, it's a picture where Ttingtox photoshopped his face onto a Google Image it's sososo funny
I think she might have gone to sleep so I'll search through my history for it, it's a picture where Ttingtox photoshopped his face onto a Google Image it's sososo funny

surely not :rofl: who is this kid (or 24 year old as I've heard)
Original post by NiamhM1801
surely not :rofl: who is this kid (or 24 year old as I've heard)

Yeah he's 24 years old, it's quite disturbing really. People have reported him for sending them lewd messages through Private Messages :s-smilie: He's really weird and he uses a VPN to avoid IP bans and he makes 10 new accounts every single night and he's been doing it for about 1 year now
Yeah he's 24 years old, it's quite disturbing really. People have reported him for sending them lewd messages through Private Messages :s-smilie: He's really weird and he uses a VPN to avoid IP bans and he makes 10 new accounts every single night and he's been doing it for about 1 year now

Is this the same t*sser from the other night? Well, it's good for entertainment if nothing else.
I'd hope by age 24 I'm doing better with my life, to be fair.
Original post by SkyRees
Is this the same t*sser from the other night? Well, it's good for entertainment if nothing else.
I'd hope by age 24 I'm doing better with my life, to be fair.

Yeah, when there's a troll it will most likely be Ttingtox. :frown:
Reply 128
Original post by SkyRees
Pass the blunt, 'mon :hippie:

And the pastime of Bill Gates, Richard Branson and all your other billionaire friends is...spending time on TSR? How low are your standards :rolleyes:

They on the other side of the world you moron. why are you so jealous of me?
Awww, that's so sweet. I have a tie. I can never chose between my big sis and my bro @RizK. They have always been by my side during my hard times.

Wow. Surely he must have something better to do? That is very disturbing, especially considering most users here are around 15-16 (I assume?). Who would actually go to all that trouble just to troll TSR?? You sorta have to feel sorry for the guy in a way :s-smilie:
Reply 131
ooh have I angered you a little there? :u:
maybe you should do us all a favour and just leave, for good - eh?

Maybe you should do all us a favour and change that disgusting name you mentally challenged smell.
Original post by ploser
They on the other side of the world you moron. why are you so jealous of me?

Don't mistake jealousy for pity.
Original post by ploser
Maybe you should do all us a favour and change that disgusting name you mentally challenged smell.

Ah yes, let me just go and legally change my name for some 24 year old with nothing better to do than make multiple fake accounts to troll forums on TSR every day for over a year. Yep, great idea, I'll get onto that shall I? :yep:
Ah yes, let me just go and legally change my name for some 24 year old with nothing better to do than make multiple fake accounts to troll forums on TSR every day for over a year. Yep, great idea, I'll get onto that shall I? :yep:

Don't bother, if he doesn't like my (legally changed) name he won't be satisfied with yours :tongue:
Reply 135

Yes. Hurry up.
Original post by SkyRees
Don't bother, if he doesn't like my (legally changed) name he won't be satisfied with yours :tongue:

True :tongue: even if I changed it to Ttingtox he'd probably still call me a smell :lol:
Original post by ploser
Yes. Hurry up.

alright mr impatient!! I suspect it'll be closed at this time anyway - what a shame you've got to put up with it until the morning :tongue:
Reply 138
What about me? Don't you like me. Why do you always say that you like @Reshyna? Are you girls really sisters?
Original post by ploser
Enough of your chit chat and just do as you're told you street crawling fail. :rolleyes:

wow a bit rude, no? keep talking like that and it won't be "chit chat" for very much longer! :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest