The Student Room Group

Guys! Do you find it unattractive when a girl curses like a sailor?

what extent of cursing do you find unattractive and why?

Scroll to see replies

I'm fine with swearing but there's no need to be excessive. I typically use it to get a point across or exclamation. There's no need to have a swear word in every sentence you say though.
I don't ****ing give a **** how much she swears. All that matters is a good ass and a decent personality
Reply 3
Come to think of it, It would be quite unattractive. I personally find myself not using any foul language when speaking to females.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
idk why guys care if girls swear or not like i'm fine with guys swearing & we practically swear all the time so idk why its a big deal
When used in practically every sentence, and even worse when accompanied by a chavvy accent.
My ex used to swear at me during intercourse.
Original post by UWS
I don't have an issue. Just put your penis in her mouth to reduce the swearing tbh

:afraid:
Reply 8
Original post by elekro
what extent of cursing do you find unattractive and why?
Cursing I can deal with. Yelling/arguing I can't. People who curse tend to yell and argue a lot, so....
Reply 9
Yes. Because it shows how girl was brought up.
Reply 10
Original post by Recont
Yes. Because it shows how girl was brought up.

Does it though?

I personally grew up in a household where swearing was a massive no-no, and at school I used to swear a fair bit because of it (not excessively or in every sentence though). Although that has calmed down substantially, to the point where I only occasionally swear, depending on the crowd.
However, I don't see the ****ing issue with a girl swearing.

Spoiler

Just depends on upbringing.

Mine was kinda rough so IDGAF about that ****.
The thing about sailors is you can't take them to a restaurant and expect them to eat with a knife and fork properly while making polite conversation. A mature person can turn swearing off as appropriate.
Swearing with the frequency and brio of your ordinary Jack Tar? No real problem. But if she were saying blisterin' barnacles and whatnot.
Original post by UWS
I don't have an issue. Just put your penis in her mouth to reduce the swearing tbh

"Behave like a sailor and I'll treat you like one"
Reply 15
Original post by cambio wechsel
Swearing with the frequency and brio of your ordinary Jack Tar? No real problem. But if she were saying blisterin' barnacles and whatnot.

[video="youtube;f4V4ygek10Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4V4ygek10Y[/video]

Yeah that's just rude as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Swear words should be used sparingly. I don't swear a lot and even less around women.
Original post by UWS

They should extend the rep bar just for you. :rofl:
Wow :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Extremely. I find it attractive when a girl curses but tries covering it up, it's cute

Quick Reply