The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverLucky
Wow did you just spoil the later seasons for me...?

Meh never really looked into Trinity. I feel like it's mostly known for its Mathmos but they're on par with other colleges in other subjects.

The statistics show otherwise, trinity has by far the most senior wranglers but then again being senior wrangler doesn't mean you'll be a more successful mathematician as you could still definitely come up with some groundbreaking research
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Let's promise ourselves that if we get rejected we won't get all butthurt and say 'Well I didn't want to go there anyway!' We won't say nonsense like 'I'm glad I got rejected, I wouldn't have been able to thrive in such an intense environment and I value my mental health more than career prospects', and we most certainly won't use the term 'Doxbridge' or try to say 'Imperial/LSE/UCL/Bristol/Bath/Warwick etc. is just as good as Oxbridge, if not better!'

It's just cringy.

Except, if you're applying for medicine, because then it would be true. There's literally no advantage going to Cambridge, it's a lot harder for the same result. We just all still want to go.
Does anyone know anything about scholarships for Cambridge?
Original post by rissanicole14

and @FrenchNerd2 Tor Miller ahhhhhh love him

I saw him live in November when he supported Walking on Cars he is bae
Original post by Ruthie2267
what if cambridge told you they'd give you an unconditional offer would you it it then hmm??

I would rather go to UEA than have an unconditional offer from Cambridge for eating ketchup

Spoiler

Original post by liziepie

Spoiler

After seeing this, my anxiety level:
Original post by liziepie

Spoiler

Excited for Nintendo Switch? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kovacevm
Does anyone know anything about scholarships for Cambridge?

Some... ask away...

Are you a home or International student?

Do you mean scholarships (generally not very high £, awarded for academic achievements) or bursaries (usually automatically awarded if you meet the criteria)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's promise ourselves that if we get rejected we won't get all butthurt and say 'Well I didn't want to go there anyway!' We won't say nonsense like 'I'm glad I got rejected, I wouldn't have been able to thrive in such an intense environment and I value my mental health more than career prospects', and we most certainly won't use the term 'Doxbridge' or try to say 'Imperial/LSE/UCL/Bristol/Bath/Warwick etc. is just as good as Oxbridge, if not better!'

It's just cringy.

You seem butthurt at other people's butthurt :s-smilie:... :wink:
Original post by wolfmoon88

Omg I definitely should watch it then! it's on the top of my list of movies to watch. When I saw the trailer I was super excited :tongue:

Meh, Award shows :tongue:

It's literally everything I ever dreamed of in a movie, and more. Even though I've seen it I still keep rewatching the trailers haha
Original post by domaths
You seem butthurt at other people's butthurt :s-smilie:... :wink:

You know it

It's just cringy.

Yeap I agree, anyway I've already got an offer from another St. Woxbridge College of Economics uni, so I'm not too bothered either way.
Original post by Infested
St. Woxbridge College of Economics

This is brilliant
Original post by NeverLucky
Mhm, either way, alcohol will be present on Thursday :lol:

Check your ancestry. Highly likely your descendants were Northerners.

From the midlands, actually. Currently debating whether red wine in a ribena strawberry bottle would look suspicious or not
Original post by Infested
Yeap I agree, anyway I've already got an offer from another St. Woxbridge College of Economics uni, so I'm not too bothered either way.

St Dwoxbridge surely...

Or more generally, St Dwoxbridgial.
This is brilliant

Actually for me
St. Warbridge College of Economics would more accurately encompass my choices (College=UCL) :P
Original post by AlcoholicCantab
thats v v broad.

Physnatisci usually nerdy, male dominated, dont go out much.

bio has lots of hardworking girls, stupidly competitive with each other, get by on no sleep,

natscis tend to have a superiority complex but quite easy to get on with.

caveat: there is a massive variation as natsci is so large.

Engineering?
Anyone else manage to barely get any sleep at all last night? And it's only Monday :frown:

It's just cringy.

Depending on the course it could very well be true

Latest

Trending

Trending