The Student Room Group

Why do some girls find it hard to get a bf?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Ive seen your dog btw. Im so much cuter

HAHAHA ur funny. That is impossible.

She seems like she'd be perfect for that guy on here obsessed with cats, can't remember his name.
Original post by Rhythmical
Because the guys want models :frown:
Not all of us, I pretty much just want someone* who can appreciate a good brandy and likes talking about books and listening to music.

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Bad luck and/or unattractive.
Don't forget those girls who are neurotic, pathetic, and self-absorbed - of which there are far too many :sly:

Spoiler

Original post by Tootles

Don't forget those girls who are neurotic, pathetic, and self-absorbed - of which there are far too many :sly:

Y so bitter still?:pierre:
Y so bitter still?:pierre:
Still? You never knew me bitter. You knew me a little annoyed. Since we last spoke, though, I've had reason to become bitter, and to lose faith in the entirety of the female sex.

Plenty of evidence there to support the theory that apes really did evolve from humans.
Horrible personality
Very unattractive
Too picky
Boring
Insecure
Introverted
Reply 47
Picky.

Just like us :ahee:

But maybe a little pickier...

Or a lot...

:hide:
Original post by Tootles
Still? You never knew me bitter. You knew me a little annoyed. Since we last spoke, though, I've had reason to become bitter, and to lose faith in the entirety of the female sex.

Err ok then. Aren't you married now anyway?
most girls don't need men thats why

shes got her friends when she needs someone to hang out with
uses her own money to buy her own stuff
and if she needs sex, a date or a cuddle... well lets be honest here, she doesn't need a boyfriend to get that
Err ok then. Aren't you married now anyway?
Nah. Engaged for eighteen months, went to Silverwings' wedding in October, then the following morning she wakes up and goes 'I can't do this any more, I'm gay.'

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler

Reply 51
Original post by Tootles
Nah. Engaged for eighteen months, went to Silverwings' wedding in October, then the following morning she wakes up and goes 'I can't do this any more, I'm gay.'

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler

Wow. I'm just speechless.
Original post by Tootles

Aaaaaaaaalrighty then.

Spoiler

Oh ****. I'm sorry to hear that. :frown:
Oh ****. I'm sorry to hear that. :frown:
It happens I guess. But yeah. Do I have faith in women now? Probably not. There doesn't seem to be a point any more. Especially when you're a **** like I am, I'm surprised she put up with me for as long as she did.
Original post by EC
Wow. I'm just speechless.
Innit. I think I just sat there staring at her for about twenty minutes trying to work out if she was kidding or not. Then I just held my hand out, and she gave me her engagement ring back - which is was my grandmother's.
Original post by Tootles
Innit. I think I just sat there staring at her for about twenty minutes trying to work out if she was kidding or not. Then I just held my hand out, and she gave me her engagement ring back - which is was my grandmother's.

Original post by Tootles
It happens I guess. But yeah. Do I have faith in women now? Probably not. There doesn't seem to be a point any more. Especially when you're a **** like I am, I'm surprised she put up with me for as long as she did.

Two and a half years of engagement and she was gay the whole time? What. That's just so ****.
Because guys only wanna see your boobs
Two and a half years of engagement and she was gay the whole time? What. That's just so ****.
Only one and a half :p: though we were together a year before that. I don't know, she thought she was bi, maybe she thought she was attracted to me. Maybe she even actually was at some point :iiam:

The feelings between us were real - or at least I have to believe they were, because I'm certain she never lied to me. So while I feel completely deflated, I can't resent her... believe me, I've tried.
Original post by retro_turtles
meeeeeeeeeeee

Pfft :tongue:
Because why have boys when you can have books.
A good education is better than 100 boyfriends

Attachment not found

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending