The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anybody else going through Cambridge reject threads? I'm so not ready to get an answer :frown:
I've never counted down to anything and gotten a good result yet.
Yikes. A sign.

Then you realise what's the point of worrying 😂 they probably decided in December anyway
Original post by IcedArizona
Anybody else going through Cambridge reject threads? I'm so not ready to get an answer :frown:

You're not alone :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Before we get the results, I would like to say I do prefer Bristol's medical school a lot more than Cambridge, but my ambitious side gets the better of me. Hearing "work here is a lot harder" is like music to my ears.
I'm an idiot 😂😂😂

So please don't get butt hurt if I say anything like this on D-day 😂
Been lurking since october and finally decided to post.

Tit hall medicine applicant here :smile:
Original post by platelet
Been lurking since october and finally decided to post.

Tit hall medicine applicant here :smile:

I wonder how many lurkers are out there...
Original post by CutieTootsie
I've never counted down to anything and gotten a good result yet.
Yikes. A sign.

Then you realise what's the point of worrying 😂 they probably decided in December anyway

As someone previously pointed out in this thread due to quantum uncertainty you are in a state of being accepted and rejected at the same time, until you see the decision for yourself.
The only scenario I can think about right now is them sending an email with an offer and then saying it was a mistake :nooo:
I wonder how many lurkers are out there...

seems like many come out once in a while :biggrin:
Original post by Student1256
As someone previously pointed out in this thread due to quantum uncertainty you are in a state of being accepted and rejected at the same time, until you see the decision for yourself.

Sorry, what's your point? That I am neither accepted or rejected yet? Because duh lol.
Before we get the results, I would like to say I do prefer Bristol's medical school a lot more than Cambridge, but my ambitious side gets the better of me. Hearing "work here is a lot harder" is like music to my ears.
I'm an idiot 😂😂😂

So please don't get butt hurt if I say anything like this on D-day 😂

Apologies if you've already said; do you have other medicine offers yet?
Sorry, what's your point? That I am neither accepted or rejected yet? Because duh lol.

No, we are in a state of being both accepted and rejected at the same time until the letter is opened :biggrin:
Original post by platelet
seems like many come out once in a while :biggrin:

At my Cambridge interview, 3 people came up to me and we're like "are you CutieTootsie?" Which freaked me out. Not because they recognised me, but because they said they never post anything but always read my posts.

Felt creepy.
(They're probably reading this now - hi guys 👋🏾)
Original post by jneill
Apologies if you've already said; do you have other medicine offers yet?

Yeah Plymouth so far. Hopefully Bristol too but haven't had that interview yet lol
Original post by Student1256

This is the best description ever on the situation! I'd rather stay in this situation than know :frown:
Does anybody know if we can expect emails in the morning already? I'm an international student and I think i'm not gonna bring my phone to school but on the other hand i'll be stressed the whole day so maybe I should take it... :frown:
I was gunna say you are always on here.
Are you the Oxford applicant?

Yep the resident Oxford Applicant on this thread :rofl:

Also the had the third largest post count in the last thread :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody know if we can expect emails in the morning already? I'm an international student and I think i'm not gonna bring my phone to school but on the other hand i'll be stressed the whole day so maybe I should take it... :frown:

It depends - they do it manually and I assume they do it in alphabetical order so it mostly depends on your name.
Original post by rayofsunshine98
Anyone else manage to barely get any sleep at all last night? And it's only Monday :frown:

I couldn't sleep until 5am thinking about D-day which was pretty bad considering I had a mock exam in the morning and had to wake up at 6:30am :/
This is the best description ever on the situation! I'd rather stay in this situation than know :frown:

Schroedinger's Cat? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending