The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IcedArizona
This is the best description ever on the situation! I'd rather stay in this situation than know :frown:

I'm a firm believer in quantum mechanics,(sorry Einstein, I gotta side with Niels on this one) so I'm still praying :laugh:
I feel like they gave me a pity interview, my ums isn't good enough.
Original post by Student1256
I'm a firm believer in quantum mechanics,(sorry Einstein, I gotta side with Niels on this one) so I'm still praying :laugh:

Well I'm crossing my fingers :tongue: did you apply for physical natsci? (soz you've probably mentioned this before)
Well I'm crossing my fingers :tongue: did you apply for physical natsci? (soz you've probably mentioned this before)

Yup. Which college did you apply to?
Yup. Which college did you apply to?

Caius for physical natsci as well :smile: You?

I hope there is at least one parallel universe where I get an offer :tongue:
Disagree.

Original post by CutieTootsie
Before we get the results, I would like to say I do prefer Bristol's medical school a lot more than Cambridge, but my ambitious side gets the better of me. Hearing "work here is a lot harder" is like music to my ears.
I'm an idiot 😂😂😂

So please don't get butt hurt if I say anything like this on D-day 😂
Original post by liziepie
I hope there is at least one parallel universe where I get an offer :tongue:

According to the many world's interpretation there is. In fact there are an infinite amount of universes where you get an offer, and the mind blowing thing is we might be in one of those :biggrin: guess we will find out on the 12th about that!

Caius for physical natsci as well :smile: You?

Trinity Hall. Are you from the US? More specifically Arizona? 😂😂
Does anybody know if we can expect emails in the morning already? I'm an international student and I think i'm not gonna bring my phone to school but on the other hand i'll be stressed the whole day so maybe I should take it... :frown:

Original post by FrenchNerd2
It depends - they do it manually and I assume they do it in alphabetical order so it mostly depends on your name.

Could be any time. If there is an order it's more likely to be by course. (Edit: oh and priority is given to the non-UK applicants.)

But basically any time during normal working hours (GMT).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NeverLucky
Amazing at everything, great social skills, great career options and very popular.

didn't you miss out devilishly handsome?
At my Cambridge interview, 3 people came up to me and we're like "are you CutieTootsie?" Which freaked me out. Not because they recognised me, but because they said they never post anything but always read my posts.

Felt creepy.
(They're probably reading this now - hi guys 👋🏾)

Well, you are quite active and helpful so I guess that's why. I'd take it as something positive :smile:
Original post by cogito.
Disagree.

Disagree that I'm an idiot, or disagree that I prefer Bristol's medical school?

Because from my statement that's all you could disagree with 😂
Before we get the results, I would like to say I do prefer Bristol's medical school a lot more than Cambridge, but my ambitious side gets the better of me. Hearing "work here is a lot harder" is like music to my ears.
I'm an idiot 😂😂😂

So please don't get butt hurt if I say anything like this on D-day 😂

Preach
I really don't get the hate on seeing the positives of Cambridge alternatives. I think it's a pretty good position to be in when you're happy with either decision.
I completely get the pull from Cambridge, and that's one of the main reasons I applied.
Don't see why the hate 😅
Original post by Katejcr
Preach
I really don't get the hate on seeing the positives of Cambridge alternatives. I think it's a pretty good position to be in when you're happy with either decision.
I completely get the pull from Cambridge, and that's one of the main reasons I applied.
Don't see why the hate 😅

agree. While Cambridge is amazing and I'm sure we all are dying for an offer, the fact is the majority of us won't get in, and most likely go to another uni. Imperial isn't Cambridge, but I would still be happy to go there to study :smile:
Original post by Katejcr
Preach
Don't see why the hate 😅

Exactly, Cambridge isnt the be all and end all. There's plenty of other great universities. Fixating on Cambridge will just cause depression
Original post by Katejcr
Preach
Don't see why the hate 😅

There's no hate - just bantz :smile:
Original post by jneill
There's no hate - just bantz :smile:

Banter the pain away :wink:
Original post by Katejcr
Banter the pain away :wink:

No pain, no gain :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there:smile:
Has anyone who's applied to MPhil Management heard anything yet? Submitted mine in early Nov but still nothing yet, still 'under department condsideration'.
Thanks!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending