The Student Room Group

i am an igcse student and i'm not taking A levels !!

i am an igcse student and i don't want to take A levels or O levels and i want to finish till grade 11 is it okay
note: i want to go to film school
Original post by klassicjoe
i am an igcse student and i don't want to take A levels or O levels and i want to finish till grade 11 is it okay
note: i want to go to film school

What are the entry requirements for the film school you hope to attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
What are the entry requirements for the film school you hope to attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
they said i have to be a high school graduate does grade 11 count as high school
I'm pretty sure high school graduate means you have to finish the grade that you are in when you turn 18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by awkwrdbby
I'm pretty sure high school graduate means you have to finish the grade that you are in when you turn 18 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
but i'm still 16
but i'm still 16

I assume you are not a uk student since you talk about igcse and O levels and high school graduation.
I don't know what "graduate from high school" means in your country in terms of age and qualifications gained or what qualification would be needed to enter a film school. Surely the film school can tell you what they expect from you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
but i'm still 16

You said what does a high school graduate mean and that's what it usually is. If you're film school want to you to be a high school graduate then you're going to have to continue with school and finish it (which is usually the school year that you turn 18 in aka. Grade 12 or year 13)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest