The Student Room Group

Why do some girls find it hard to get a bf?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Because the guys want models :frown:

Not true.
Well in the case of OP, judging by her lack of conversational skills in the brief period of interaction I had with her I wouldn't be surprised if she were single for being boring. :laugh:
Because its all about the "looks" these days which is sad, because guys do miss amazing girls that are out there just because they don't look like a "copy" of some other famous female. Tho i can say the same for girls tbh, its kind of a too way situation. But when the right person will come, it will be like BOOM...FOUND YA..so yeah, sometimes its worth the wait :smile:
Because the people they're into aren't into them. It's the same for both genders, no?

Original post by Rhythmical
Because the guys want models :frown:

If you're not attracted to most models but are attracted to more "normal" girls are your standards classed by people as high or low? keeps me up at night tbh

Original post by retro_turtles
Because ugly as hell and insecure

Every girl I've met who's ever said this about themselves has only been the latter. :dontknow:

Original post by emerald7770
We have to be very honest and say, a lot of people only care about looks mostly.

Well most people want both looks and personality I woulda thought? It doesn't have to be a straight choice between one or the other
They can.

They just can't get a BF they want.
**** ouch man ouch!

I talk a lot , just not to you :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Girl who has never been in a relationship here.

Because I am a bit chubby, insecure, weird, awkward, not pretty, have no friends, have no confidence, and do not even try to take care of myself. :rolleyes:
She's well alright in my book, I've been chatting to her via PM for a bit now and I've thoroughly enjoyed our conversations tbf.
Personally I don't reply back when they ask me out or talk to me because i'm so picky.
its the fact its hard to find someone half decent who actually gives a ****
I'd take a guess they don't have enough in common with the guys they know.

I find it really easy to befriend guys. I'm a gamer and a lot of my taste in games, films, and TV shows are influenced by my Dad so I generally have plenty to talk about with most guys I meet. Naturally a number of those friendships have progressed into relationships.
Original post by WoodyMKC
She's well alright in my book, I've been chatting to her via PM for a bit now and I've thoroughly enjoyed our conversations tbf.

:jumphug:

:jumphug::jumphug:
1. Don't go out enough to meet people
2. Not attractive
3. I just don't really like people tbh so cba to have (boy) drama in life
4. I have bigger stuff I rather focus on
What the actual **** is that? If there was anything which could turn me into a literal Nazi, I think it's her.
its simple
its because their ugly
become good looking and you'll pull all the boys

and vice versa for males
Original post by l'etranger
What the actual **** is that? If there was anything which could turn me into a literal Nazi, I think it's her.

Haha you love it, anything to get a girl in the shower right ?
Ugly and or frigid? Or maybe both :dontknow: I can't see someone ugly AND frigid getting a boyfriend very easily :no:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Ugly and or frigid? Or maybe both :dontknow: I can't see someone ugly AND frigid getting a boyfriend very easily :no:

OMG I am ugly and frigid lol so relatable
Reply 78
Original post by saraxh
Personally I don't reply back when they ask me out or talk to me because i'm so picky.

Badass.
Original post by S2M
Badass.

No. They just aren't my type

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending