The Student Room Group

Guys, why are you hot then cold, yes then no?

Scroll to see replies

Because we get pretty tired of girls that are just playing games and are fed up of always being expected to make the effort which often times is not reciprocated?
Original post by george_c00per
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

:sexface:
Okay so he messaged me yesterday - yes, he started the convo.
Then after a while he had the nerve to just read one of my messages and not reply.
What i said to him is something that should have encouraged a response....continued the conversation.
But no, he ditched the convo. Why did he even message me in the first place ffs?
Do you think i should block him? Can't be doing with this i swear its messing with my head.
Like is he gonna message me back or what?
I could message him again but he hasn't even bothered to reply to my last message mjnvnejvjr
this duuuuudddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angry:
i might as well just deactivate my facebook so he can't do this to me anymore.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
It's because we think that'll help us be in and then out, if ya know what I mean :sexface:

Not messaging at all might just be that they're busy, do you ever message first?

Sometimes I do, but I don't want to annoy him aha

Original post by FranklyMrShankly
If they're cold at all, don't bother.

Guys are pretty straightforward. If they like you enough they'll make the effort etc etc. However, guys are human beings and we are inherently fickle so....

Okay so if they read a message u send them and then don't reply (even though they started the convo in the first place), do that mean they dont like u any more?
He had the NERVE to use his free will and not reply to someone who sounds incredibly emotionally immature? I do the same.
Original post by Anonymous
Sometimes I do, but I don't want to annoy him aha

Nah you gotta just message first when you wanna talk, it makes things easier. If he likes you he won't be annoyed by you showing positive signs lmao. Just don't text loads of times over the course of the day if they don't reply fast enough.

Okay so if they read a message u send them and then don't reply (even though they started the convo in the first place), do that mean they dont like u any more?

I have received messages from best friends who I really like and respect, quickly went on to read them, but have been caught up in the middle of something when I got it so never responded, and then totally forgot I even received a text later on.

In short: That's the most impossible leap of logic you could possibly make from the situation.

look at it this way - if they want to talk to you, they will talk to you. If you value a person, you are more likely to give them your time and attention. Might not mean they don't like you at all anymore, but I would imply they aren't very keen.
Reply 27
Okay so he messaged me yesterday - yes, he started the convo.
Then after a while he had the nerve to just read one of my messages and not reply.
What i said to him is something that should have encouraged a response....continued the conversation.
But no, he ditched the convo. Why did he even message me in the first place ffs?
Do you think i should block him? Can't be doing with this i swear its messing with my head.
Like is he gonna message me back or what?
I could message him again but he hasn't even bothered to reply to my last message mjnvnejvjr
this duuuuudddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :angry:
i might as well just deactivate my facebook so he can't do this to me anymore.

Stop playing with him your game and make the step if you really wanna keep him. He's not gonna keep you entertained for a decade until you've made your mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending