The Student Room Group

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend

List your top reasons here. Especially interesting would be opinion of women.

I think:
1) Lack of money
2) Being too honest
3) Looks

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;xSLlZh9yelk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk[/video]
Actual reasons:

1) Not social enough

2) Think that women have super high expectations so they basically rule themselves out

3) Being too sensitive and worrying about rejection
they spend more time whining about them then they do talking to them
Reply 4
1) Not social enough
2) Being too honest/too sensitive
3) Most girls are stupid :wink:
Reply 5
'all the hot ones are taken or lesbians'
They don't actually ask
Original post by Conkerr
1) Not social enough

Women are stupid and I don't respect them :smug: :smug: :smug:

Spoiler

Too shy.
Reply 9
1. manlet
Original post by l'etranger
Actual reasons:

1) Not social enough

2) Think that women have super high expectations so they basically rule themselves out

3) Being too sensitive and worrying about rejection

As a brown right wing boy you are lowest in the social ladder so your confidence is a deterrence
Original post by thatswrong.
As a brown right wing boy you are lowest in the social ladder so your confidence is a deterrence

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lmaooooooo
mainly because they fap which somehow (i've noticed) has massively negative effects on your sexual body language and perhaps makes you less inclined to take the risk/danger of speaking to an attractive woman

believe it or not men (particularly weak men) have a very good reason to be terrified of women,the only thing men seem to fight over anymore is women.
(edited 7 years ago)
The hyper masculinity of the right has gone toor far, your small dick should be enough to remind you of what kind of lane you're in.

I find it funny how literally nobody can guess my ethnicity from my posts.
Original post by l'etranger
I find it funny how literally nobody can guess my ethnicity from my posts.

I find it funny how you've succumbed to the realisation that your loud mouth and confidence is actually a way of hiding your little willy.
I find it funny how you've succumbed to the realisation that your loud mouth and confidence is actually a way of hiding your little willy.

Enough people have seen it to know otherwise.
Original post by Conkerr
1) Not social enough

Dude, women are not stupid and we statistically are more intelligent than men. *sips tea*
Reply 17
Original post by Mistletoe
the only thing men seem to fight over anymore is women.

Eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Mistletoe
mainly because they fap which somehow (i've noticed) has massively negative effects on your sexual body language and perhaps makes you less inclined to take the risk/danger of speaking to an attractive woman

believe it or not men (particularly weak men) have a very good reason to be terrified of women,the only thing men seem to fight over anymore is women.

Would never fight for a woman. Pointless to do so. Not pissed off when woman prefers someone else but really pissed off when someone distracts me from really important stuff, spoils my property etc.
Original post by StudentUser2405
Dude, women are not stupid and we statistically are more intelligent than men. *sips tea*

Source?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending