The Student Room Group

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Girls like guys that are rude to them because "if you're not rude, then what are you"
Original post by Pikachū
So questioning a (false) statement you made is now disrespectful just because you're a woman? Give me a break. No one deserves respect, it is earned.

Now that is absolutely true, which is why you don't have any respect nor will you ever receive any respect from people ever because of your oversized ego and way that you treat people smh.
Original post by Carthaginian
>19th century
>computer programmer

WE
WUZ
HACKERZ
AND
SHEIIIT

tbf tho, she did write the first algorithm to be carried out by a machine, so it's not like this is a total myth
Original post by Pikachū
So questioning a (false) statement you made is now disrespectful just because you're a woman? Give me a break. No one deserves respect, it is earned.

Except he didn't question the statement, he issued a challenge, implying he didn't think people would be able to do it. Which is disrespectful given how low the bar was.
Original post by Zargabaath
they feel sorry for themselves and spend more time crying about it on a student forum then they do trying to improve themselves, consequently resulting in them radiating a repulsive field that repels any potential partners drawn to their physical attractiveness, because no girl wants to be in a relationship with someone who lacks self respect

They also spend their time criticizing others without any knowledge of the person they aim their comments towards, ignorant to any self-deprecating jokes.
Original post by StudentUser2405
Now that is absolutely true, which is why you don't have any respect nor will you ever receive any respect from people ever because of your oversized ego and way that you treat people smh.

I haven't said anything disresptful, I simply asked you for a source to backup your claim (which turned out to be untrue).
Reply 66
Original post by Pikachū

No, it's finding it hard to believe there aren't 5 women who've contributed to science that is disrepectful
tsr is basically your blog lmao :rofl:
Original post by Pikachū
I haven't said anything disresptful, I simply asked you for a source to backup your claim (which turned out to be untrue).

And in what way was it untrue ?
Original post by RobML
No, it's finding it hard to believe there aren't 5 women who've contributed to science that is disrepectful

That wasn't me, nor do I believe that.
Reply 70
Original post by Pikachū
That wasn't me, nor do I believe that.

No one said it was you
Original post by Zargabaath
tsr is basically your blog lmao :rofl:

And? I'm allowed to post as much as the next person on here. :laugh:
And in what way was it untrue ?

Because that article said women are better at emotional intelligence, not general intelligence.
Original post by bantaleg
Girls like guys that are rude to them because "if you're not rude, then what are you"

At 14 years old maybe
Don't recall anyone saying you couldn't :beard:
Reply 75
None of my boyfriend's friends have a girlfriend and they are feeling quite bad about it. Looking at them I'd say:
1. Being scared of girls (not approaching them, not making eye contact even when the girl initiated)
2. Thinking girls are their properties and should sleep with them cause things (some literally made me feel as if they expected me to offer myself to them)
3. Bad personality (doing drugs, not having any hobbies etc)
Original post by Pikachū
Because that article said women are better at emotional intelligence, not general intelligence.

Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.
1. Bad attitude
2. Self righteous
3. Dry

'Hey how are u' wtf we meant to do that this chit chat. :redface:
Reply 78
Original post by Nulliverse
1) Nope
2) Nope
3) Nope
Try again.

Ok. Money, money, money.
Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.

You couldn't even refute his point. Then claim that there's no point justifying it to him.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending