The Student Room Group

Why do some girls find it hard to get a bf?

Scroll to see replies

What!!!???!!!
He is amazing!!!
Original post by student004
i dont really hate him or like him i mean hes okay
Original post by unillama
What!!!???!!!
He is amazing!!!

do you like nash?
Original post by Rhythmical
Because the guys want models :frown:

They dont want models but they certainly dont want someone as grotesque and ugly like you.
Well magcon were the first group i fell in love with
nash
jack and jack
carter
shawn
aaron
taylor
mahogany
cameron
matt
ummm
oh and
o2l
Original post by student004
do you like nash?
Because some girls have very high standards that will never be met.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with males in some cases
i agree i have some male close friends complaining about this to me
Original post by Omaomz
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with males in some cases
Original post by kiran.malik123
Because some girls have very high standards that will never be met.

and then be lonely for the rest of their lives?
Unrealistic expectations.
Some girls do not get boy friend because most of the boys only think about sex and sometimes falses the girls to have sex with them evev if they are not ready for it.
Only group of females I don't think any guy would want are Feminazis. Every other girl, serial killers, thieves are all fine.
Original post by Supernova91
Stalemate :elefant::elefant:

Because they kind of close down when a guy that they like the look of talks to them as evidenced when a girl i tried to chat to on social seemed to close down then tweeted in the morning "why can't I talk to guys" or they take a mate who will take them home if they don't get some too so yeah don do that last one in particular or they are hyper feminist (not man hating) but so sensitive even saying i like your top or something they see as you being sexist no I'm just trying to talk to you.
Original post by unillama
Well magcon were the first group i fell in love with
nash
jack and jack
carter
shawn
aaron
taylor
mahogany
cameron
matt
ummm
oh and
o2l

I love o2l but not everyone from magcon. I love nash, jack and jack, shawn, aaron, matt
Original post by retro_turtles
meeeeeeeeeeee

You really think that? :redface:
Original post by stefano865
You really think that? :redface:

Yeah
Reply 136
most girls i know are attracted to men who break their hearts and are rude and cheat, (this is from a lot of past break ups and experience), they don't go out with the nice guys who get friend zoned because they don't want to make things awkward or hurt those people who are just friends, and vice versa for the guys, even if they are madly in love. There are only a few nice guys who actually see these things through. This is not definite for everyone but this is just from what I've witnessed.
In general, there is a lot of pressure placed one both genders, that they need to get in relationships and need to find the one. And therefore people get more stressed when they like someone and don't take time and react and try rushing into things, making things end badly. If people removed this pressure and just said relationships were random, relaxed and didn't need to be planned all this much i think more people would be comfortable.

Perhaps people don't have time for relationships either
(I'm probably completely wrong here :biggrin:) Im just BS ing at this point hahah
if you get where I'm coming from though
Original post by retro_turtles
Yeah

That's a shame. :frown:

Bear in mind that as a (presumably) straight girl you will never really 'get' what is attractive about girls on a visceral level. In others words, you can't effectively judge your own desirability.
Original post by stefano865
That's a shame. :frown:

Bear in mind that as a (presumably) straight girl you will never really 'get' what is attractive about girls on a visceral level. In others words, you can't effectively judge your own desirability.

i guess you're right

Quick Reply

Latest