The Student Room Group

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Recont
Who built house you are living in? Who built, invented and constantly improves car that you drive? Who planned cities, created wheel, electricity, airplanes, firefights, top doctors etc.? Even kitchen is dominated by men, any top cleaning service is provided by men. It is reality. If woman has a choice between being at home and working in 99% cases she would prefer staying at home, do washing and cleaning using gadgets that were created by men :smile:

Well, if we're going to throw useless arguments around, who gave birth to and raised all of these men that supposedly did all of those things?

Maybe deep-rooted sexism is the reason you can't find a girlfriend?
(edited 7 years ago)
Too thirsty :drool:
Actually, I'm not really sure. I have attempted several times (unsuccessfully D:smile: to try and you know, get a girl. I rule out money because I don't think girls are really that vain, and understand we probably don't have much atm (when you work it's different ofc), looks- well I look pretty fine :u: and I'm not exaggerating too much, I'm not overweight (then again I don't have a six pack or something, but then again, how would they figure that one out, till waay down the line?), I'm not the most social, but I can talk to people, do have friends, am very intelligent. I don't intentionally be mean (especially to the girls I like :redface:), although I realise with hindsight I can be a bit harsh on people as sometimes telling the truth is not actually the best decision. Maybe people would say I'm slightly arrogant, but it's hard to control that one too much. Alas, Ima be happy and just wait till uni :h:
Reply 103
Original post by hezzlington

Show me message where I am complaining of not having a girlfriend?

It would have been sexism if all my statements were a lie. It is the same as if you are stopped by police for speeding and you start complaining that police officer is racist, sexist or nationalist.
there comes a day in a boys life where they see things for what they really are
Original post by Recont
Who built house you are living in? Who built, invented and constantly improves car that you drive? Who planned cities, created wheel, electricity, airplanes, firefights, top doctors etc.? Even kitchen is dominated by men, any top cleaning service is provided by men. It is reality. If woman has a choice between being at home and working in 99% cases she would prefer staying at home, do washing and cleaning using gadgets that were created by men :smile:

Can you not bring your whole sexist brain here, thanks. Good bait though :smile:
Original post by Supernova91
I'm less into small talk are more into talking about subjects of interest. Usually will start with a common connection and go from there :smile:

I met up with a girl earlier today for coffee and the very first thing I said was "Hey, how's it going?" and that's always been what I say or some variation of. I get that the kids these days have a whole different set of 'rules' for online etiquette, but it baffles me that 'Hey, how are you' could be considered dry.

I'd ignore her dude; her list was a dig at me after what I said earlier. Irony is, she refers to my greeting as dry and yet despite her allege desire for wanting to talk about subjects of interest, her opening line was "hi handsome :colone:".

Supernova91; you got something to say, you say it directly to me love. Otherwise keep your comments to yourself.
Reply 107
Original post by pereira325
Can you not bring your whole sexist brain here, thanks. Good bait though :smile:

Truth is not a sexism. These are just plain facts.

If I say you are Asian (according to your profile picture) would be that racism? I think it is just how it is, just a fact. Nothing more.
x

Clearly you're a lovely person. :laugh: :laugh:
Reply 109
Original post by Recont

If I say you are Asian (according to your profile picture) would be that racism? I think it is just how it is, just a fact. Nothing more.

It's not the facts themselves that are sexist, it's what you're trying to imply from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is toxic
Reply 111
I met up with a girl earlier today for coffee and the very first thing I said was "Hey, how's it going?" and that's always been what I say or some variation of. I get that the kids these days have a whole different set of 'rules' for online etiquette, but it baffles me that 'Hey, how are you' could be considered dry.

Most people just hate small talk, me included. It's much nicer when people try to be creative

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll never know & id rather jump out of a moving car than waste another second of my time on u :smile:
Reply 113
Original post by RobML
It's not the facts themselves that are sexist, it's what you're trying to imply from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, group A invented 5 units, group B invented 25 units. Which group is more beneficial and productive? By using logical thinking it is group B. Do you get it?
Original post by Recont

Who built house you are living in? Who built, invented and constantly improves car that you drive? Who planned cities, created wheel, electricity, airplanes, firefights, top doctors etc.? Even kitchen is dominated by men, any top cleaning service is provided by men. It is reality. If woman has a choice between being at home and working in 99% cases she would prefer staying at home, do washing and cleaning using gadgets that were created by men

These aren't plain facts and if you can't tell that through common sense, please get your head out of the place where the sun doesn't shine :smile: As they say! Obviously there are examples of women who excel in construction, engineering, medicine... all areas. Women represent half of the population in the UK so you don't have a right to generalise like that, especially negatively! Women create gadgets too, women do everything men do. Bye troll, I took the bait this time :frown:
Original post by RobML
Most people just hate small talk, me included. It's much nicer when people try to be creative

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually agree with u here , go figure :biggrin:
Reply 116
I think you're just bad at reading people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you give me an example of 'being creative' when you first meet somebody in person.

in my opinion there is absolutely no need to 'be creative' or to try and distinguish yourself from other guys in your 'opening line'.
You'll never know & id rather jump out of a moving car than waste another second of my time on u :smile:

Your choice; it's just a shame you have to resort to insults instead of actually having anything productive to say, and I still fail to see how "hi handsome :colone:" is any more interesting or indeed conversation-starting than asking how you are...not too mention the latter is just common courtesy.

Don't think because you're a woman I'm going to treat you any different and not call you out on your ********. Besides, this only goes to show to the others on here who claim I "can" do well with women just how poorly they treat me in the first place. :wink:

Original post by RobML
I think you're just bad at reading people

Firstly, it's an internet forum, and secondly I was being sarcastic. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 119
Well, if we're going to throw useless arguments around, who gave birth to and raised all of these men that supposedly did all of those things?

Men raised by their fathers tend to have more skills in life. Agree with birth but it may change in future: http://www.topinfopost.com/2015/02/14/artificial-womb-test-tubes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending