The Student Room Group

Vote your favourite logo design for me...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Exavior
It is definetly between 1 and 3 for my preference. I dont know what it is about 2 but something just makes me not like it as much as the others. If I had to choose I would say 1 as it is unusual compared wih the others and its very clean and sleek looking. I like 3 also but it is just writing so I would probably go with someone thing which would stabd out like 1.

Original post by M8aTTi
1 looks simplest and most professional

Original post by Exavior
It is definetly between 1 and 3 for my preference. I dont know what it is about 2 but something just makes me not like it as much as the others. If I had to choose I would say 1 as it is unusual compared wih the others and its very clean and sleek looking. I like 3 also but it is just writing so I would probably go with someone thing which would stabd out like 1.

Original post by Exavior
THis was before tou modifications but I would still pick 1 after yur modifications

Thankyou. Everyone picked 1. please see the modifications and vote again. Thank tou for your feedback tho
Reply 41
Original post by harry293
I think that (1) looks good as it is now. What I meant about a more modern font was using something such as Malgun Gothic (...or something similar) but thinking about it more it might not really look good. One very minor thing is that it looks as if the diamond in the centre is not quite in the centre. I would have thought you would have needed to move one of the smaller diamonds on either side either closer or further away.

I didnt notice that but thank you for spotting it for me. i will fix that now thanks.

In these new modifications i still kind of like the newest 1 and 3 design. i'm still quite uncertain. i'm not usre if it looks more better and professional with just the Z in the middle with my name underneath or with my name across the middle.
Reply 42
Thank you. i don't think you've seen the latest latest modifications, i've put the picture below again. please tell me what you think is the best out of these.

Also, what i meant, is that i want to use it as a profile picture because it'll obviously be my identity. and i want to use it WITHIN my banner, i am going to design a different banner, my idea is still in progress, but i'm thinking of having my logo in the middle with edited pictures around it which involve beads, jewellery, clothes, fabrics etc. stuff that reflect my products and store.

Picture1.png
Reply 43
sorry, i didnt read the end bit, but i dont want to pay someone to design it for me. it my thing, its all about me, it's my store so i feel like it's better if i do everything too if you get what i mean. and i know powerpoint isnt the best software for this but if you have read the previous commments i am just quickly using it to quickly draft out ideas and stuff before i create a better version of the final selected design in photoshop. but i dont think that really matters anyway.
Original post by minionzzz
Thank you. i don't think you've seen the latest latest modifications, i've put the picture below again. please tell me what you think is the best out of these.

Also, what i meant, is that i want to use it as a profile picture because it'll obviously be my identity. and i want to use it WITHIN my banner, i am going to design a different banner, my idea is still in progress, but i'm thinking of having my logo in the middle with edited pictures around it which involve beads, jewellery, clothes, fabrics etc. stuff that reflect my products and store.

Picture1.png

Of these designs, I'd say I prefer the first two because the third font doesn't seem to complement the design as well as the previous two. I suppose this view is rather subjective as you could argue that the bold font makes the title stand out more.
Personally, the font on the second one seems too faded and not that clear on the background it is on. I therefore prefer the first logo. However, I quite like the lines you had on either side of the diamonds because I thought it added to the overall sophistication of thw design and is also a nice link to the text.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
ok, thank for the advice, that not what i was looking for, i dont care of the software i use right now either, i just want a design picked out for now and im ok with making it in whatever way i want, i may use photoshop but i think i might draw it out, i've done that before and i know what i'm doing too. but thanks for helping. x
Reply 46
Original post by Matrix123
Of these designs, I'd say I prefer the first two because the third font doesn't seem to complement the design as well as the previous two. I suppose this view is rather subjective as you could argue that the bold font makes the title stand out more.
Personally, the font on the second one seems too faded and not that clear on the background it is on. I therefore prefer the first logo. However, I quite like the lines you had on either side of the diamonds because I thought it added to the overall sophistication of thw design and is also a nice link to the text.
Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thank you. i did quite like the designs too, i didnt realise but the font on the 3rd one hasnt come out right at all, but when i made it it looked differenet to when i saved it as a picture., i have played around with the designs more and now i am down to 2 designs (none of these, but maybe just altered) . i'm not sure if you want to see my final design trail? i feel like i've put out too many designs on this chat already and probably bothering you with it now.
Reply 47
i dont really know how to explain the banner bit, but i know what i'm doing with it and dont worry it's not gonna be jumbled up, i find it hard to explain in words but i also dont have a design laid out for it either. but you dont need to worry bout that or the software, i have that under control, it's just the logo design bothering me
ok thank you. i did quite like the designs too, i didnt realise but the font on the 3rd one hasnt come out right at all, but when i made it it looked differenet to when i saved it as a picture., i have played around with the designs more and now i am down to 2 designs (none of these, but maybe just altered) . i'm not sure if you want to see my final design trail? i feel like i've put out too many designs on this chat already and probably bothering you with it now.

Oh no, post away! It is your thread after all :wink: and it'd be great to see what you've come up with! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
sorry, i couldnt post the other picture properly but ive attached it to this comment.

Zakia Logos 2.png

Definitely 1
Reply 50
Original post by Matrix123
Oh no, post away! It is your thread after all :wink: and it'd be great to see what you've come up with! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Shan_non
Definitely 1

These are final final design ideas (not making any more i think i've done enough). But i really like 1 and i think i might go with it. Any final suggestions or opinions anyone?

final designs.png
These are final final design ideas (not making any more i think i've done enough). But i really like 1 and i think i might go with it. Any final suggestions or opinions anyone?

final designs.png

This set looks much better overall then the first set. I like 1 the best, it looks the smartest and generally looks the most professional.

Good luck with your business!
Reply 52
Original post by harry293
This set looks much better overall then the first set. I like 1 the best, it looks the smartest and generally looks the most professional.

Good luck with your business!

yes that was my favourite too, i think i will definitely use it now. Thank you for helping me develop my ideas.
And also keep a look out i'll probably start another thread for more help or to promote a little lol :tongue:
I do graphic design, in case you want a more professional version of your logo :h:
Reply 54
Logo design is really tricky. Have you thought about what you want it to look like beyond "professional"? Your logo is equally as important as the name you choose. Is there a story behind the logo? Is it distinct enough? Does it say expertise/decandence/professional (whatever you want it to say)?

Here's my business logo. The full logo and the promotional outline to put on cups and other merchandise

Quick Reply

Latest