The Student Room Group

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Defiantly not stupid, you're quite clearly a smart guy going by your posts , but you really are reading far too much into this. Just relax .
Original post by RobML
I'm talking about her original comment.

Call it a sixth sense, if you will.

Regardless, my point still stands; criticizing someone/men for a "Hi, how are you" opener is not exactly valid when you can't make an interesting opener yourself. It works both ways.
Original post by Kravence
i can confirm #3 however i thought i would get rejected because i'm broke

Even if I were poor I would not care, I have no shame.
on the brightside i stole an amazing photograph made, to use as a cover photo :biggrin: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT :biggrin: :hugs: Youre a gem :yep:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Supernova91
Defiantly not stupid, you're quite clearly a smart guy going by your posts , but you really are reading far too much into this. Just relax .

Hmm. Shame I'm a member of staff, otherwise I would echo your previous remark.

Original post by CleverSquirrel
on the brightside i stole an amazing photograph made, to use as a cover photo :biggrin: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT :biggrin: :hugs: Youre a gem :yep:

WHY IS THAT EVEN IN THIS THREAD? :laugh:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by l'etranger
Even if I were poor I would not care, I have no shame.

I wish I could say the same lol
Hmm. Shame I'm a member of staff, otherwise I would echo your previous remark.

WHY IS THAT EVEN IN THIS THREAD? :laugh:

Wow okay . This is boring me now . We are never ever ever ever gonna get along , I've got no interest in you and vice Versa so let's just leave it at that :smile: x
(edited 5 years ago)
I wish I could say the same lol

Women are not all that.
Wow okay . This is boring me now . We are never ever ever ever gonna get along , I've got no interest in you and vice Versa so let's just leave it at that :smile: x

Never said I don't have an interest in you, nor do I dislike you. In fact other than this occasion you're a good poster. If you "never ever ever ever" want to get along then that's your decision, not mine. Just because we have a disagreement/debate doesn't mean I automatically think ill of people.

I try to get along with everyone, and I try not to make enemies. My messages are always opener for a chat, but I wouldn't be expecting anything.
Well I'm not that mature :u:
Women are not all that.

I'm fully aware of that, tbh now my main focus is getting to uni. Ill worry about women later
female logic!

Don't say "hi how are you" to me...i hate small talk

Guy she likes: Hi how are you today?

Smfh
I'm fully aware of that, tbh now my main focus is getting to uni. Ill worry about women later

All the best mane.

If you hate her just tell her, but stop partly insulting her, telling her there is something wrong with her and then also offering to be her friend.
(edited 7 years ago)
If you hate her just tell her, but stop partly insulting her, telling her there is something wrong with her and them also offering to be her friend.

I don't hate anyone.

I also never said there was something wrong with her. I simply questioned her statement which did not coincide with her own conversational behavior.
I DONT KNOW I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR BLOG OOOOOOPS :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
female logic!

Don't say "hi how are you" to me...i hate small talk

Guy she likes: Hi how are you today?

Smfh

Now here's a guy that's mad at the world.

The thing is, if a fat girl with shaved purple hair got naked in front of me I would tell her to go die. It works both ways.

Oh go away.

I'm just pointing out some of the stupid things women say when they do the exact same thing themselves.
Original post by Recont
1. Girls NEVER initiate
2. No comments
3. Good personality DOES NOT guarantee anything at all

1. Yes they do. I innitated my current relationship
2. Wrong attitude is all it takes
3. Of course it doesn't guarantee anything. Money, model look or big dick doesn't either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending