The Student Room Group

Tight hug on second date

End of first date, it was a light parting hug, but second date couldn't be anymore different. She squeezed me so hard and pressed her bits really into me.

I know this will promote jokes etc but can any girls here break down the message she was trying to convey?

Scroll to see replies

erm i wouldnt think of it too much! she was being friendly! :yep: maybe she likes you?
Likes you a bit more after the second date. Hence the tighter hug. That's it.
I think things are moving too fast
Reply 4
Original post by AndrewSCO
I think things are moving too fast

Really, whys that? Lots kiss by second
Don't our boobs always touch u when we hug u ? I never realised this until I hugged one of my females friends , like damn u can feel boob !!
Original post by Sebor900
Really, whys that? Lots kiss by second

I don't know man, tight hugs are a big deal.
Original post by Supernova91
Don't our boobs always touch u when we hug u ? I never realised this until I hugged one of my females friends , like damn u can feel boob !!

I remember making a thread about this ages ago :rofl:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3890947
Reply 8
Maybe she likes you more.

I always make sure the boob touches me though.

:sexface:

That's boob-on-boob though, double the contact, double the goodness
That's boob-on-boob though, double the contact, double the goodness

Well , this is gonna be hard to explain to a bunch of guys , but when you have boobs you kind of get used to having them there and you don't really notice them . Eg if I lean over someone , yeah , my boob will probably touch them but it's the same as me touching you with my hand . You just become immune !

literally the best part of hugging girls
Well , this is gonna be hard to explain to a bunch of guys , but when you have boobs you kind of get used to having them there and you don't really notice them . Eg if I lean over someone , yeah , my boob will probably touch them but it's the same as me touching you with my hand . You just become immune !

:shh:
Original post by uws
maybe she likes you more.

i always make sure the boob touches me though.

uws thats so creepy!
Original post by MadVisionary
I don't know man, tight hugs are a big deal.

dont look down on loose hugs bro

I get what you mean. Still think there would be a littleee difference though
Reply 17
Original post by CleverSquirrel
uws thats so creepy!

Not my fault it just happens :smug:
But so when you go in for a hug my Boobs may press against you but I probably won't realise so doesn't necessarily meaaaan anything . U know what I mean ?
I get what you mean. Still think there would be a littleee difference though

Mate i went to go pick up a bit of paper on my desk, and my boob decided to knock over a glass of juice :colonhash:

i mean i getcha that you get used to them:yep:

but have you ever got it when you're tyring to like get passed someone sat on a chair and its a tight squeeze, so as you side step past them, Mr Boob over here will glide past, touching the person's back on the chair, so they think i purposly did that, but like- i cant help it.....you can vacuum pack these organic milk sacs can you :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending