The Student Room Group

What's your eye colour?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nirvana1989-1994
brown-but i regularly change it up by wearing blue and green contacts (they're prescription contacts too).

omg how do you get coloured prescription contacts????
eh up babs xx

dark brown
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lmao m8 dw, same here :biggrin:

sameeeeeeee!!!!!!! :u:

Okay go ahead and aight m8 lol.

Ooooooohhh I wanaa get prescription contacts too but im scared cuz I don't like touching my eye and I've seen friends put em in and it's looks painful :colone:

It doesn't hurt. I wear contacts daily.
Original post by gwaggy
Attachment not found

There were better pictures but this was my fav...:biggrin::biggrin:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH dem eyes and dat face, tysm for the picccc, he is *sigh* :colondollar: :drool::fan:
Original post by saraxh
It doesn't hurt. I wear contacts daily.

lmao its cuz im a scaredyyy cat lol :biggrin:
I might get some soonn, I wanaa get surgery to fix my broken nose and then get contacts lol, long-ass plans :tongue:
lmao m8 dw, same here :biggrin:

sameeeeeeee!!!!!!! :u:

Okay go ahead and aight m8 lol.

Ooooooohhh I wanaa get prescription contacts too but im scared cuz I don't like touching my eye and I've seen friends put em in and it's looks painful :colone:

You get used to it after a bit haha. I remember when I first got them, it took me at least 10 minutes to put just one of them in lol.

Original post by gwaggy
omg how do you get coloured prescription contacts????

I need glasses so I get them as a prescription. But you can ask for colour ones, and it's probably best to get them from a proper opticians, instead of just Claire's or somewhere like that. :smile:
Original post by 0to100
eh up babs xx

dark brown

Hlloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :h:
yasssssssss :excited::five:
srry im gassed idek yazoo milkshake got me like :u:
Original post by 0to100
eh up babs xx

dark brown

Clear pm. :tongue:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Clear pm. :tongue:

been
You get used to it after a bit haha. I remember when I first got them, it took me at least 10 minutes to put just one of them in lol.

I need glasses so I get them as a prescription. But you can ask for colour ones, and it's probably best to get them from a proper opticians, instead of just Claire's or somewhere like that. :smile:

lmao, my friend told me to stand in the toilet cubicle with her and then put em in for her like ew hell naw i aint touchin ur gooey ass eyeball :colonhash:
she made me put her eyedrops in tho lmao :tongue:
Hlloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :h:
yasssssssss :excited::five:
srry im gassed idek yazoo milkshake got me like :u:

is this your 1st thread ****ing hell
lmao, my friend told me to stand in the toilet cubicle with her and then put em in for her like ew hell naw i aint touchin ur gooey ass eyeball :colonhash:
she made me put her eyedrops in tho lmao :tongue:

:rofl: that's a bit weird.
Original post by 0to100
is this your 1st thread ****ing hell

:toofunny::toofunny: are you for real m8, do your stalking business properly :wink:

OMG so gonna do that now! I currently switch between contacts and glasses (I love contacts but sometimes I'm too lazy to put them in :couchpotato:)
I so want coloured ones now! Off to the Opticians!!!
:rofl: that's a bit weird.

yaassssss it was lmao, i was like move out of the cubicle a bit, don't want ppl thinkin im f**king you or summat lmao. :biggrin:
Original post by gwaggy
OMG so gonna do that now! I currently switch between contacts and glasses (I love contacts but sometimes I'm too lazy to put them in :couchpotato:)
I so want coloured ones now! Off to the Opticians!!!

Haha, and same, I sometimes end up napping in the, because I'm too lazy to take them out. :colondollar:

What colour will you get?
Haha, and same, I sometimes end up napping in the, because I'm too lazy to take them out. :colondollar:

What colour will you get?

I'm terrified of sleeping in mine! My aunt had to have one surgically removed from the back of her eye :doh:She's also electrocuted herself three times so no surprise there ha ha

I really want to see what I'd look like with green eyes but also get custom ones. The problem is I only need to wear one so I'd have to buy for both eyes which I've always avoided having to do. I've never put one in my right eye and I'm freaking pathetic; when 'learning' to put them in, I had the opticians holding me down and the assistant held my eye open and shoved it in. Wasn't my finest moment :giggle:
yaassssss it was lmao, i was like move out of the cubicle a bit, don't want ppl thinkin im f**king you or summat lmao. :biggrin:

just use the sink mirror thingy, duhrr
Original post by 0to100
just use the sink mirror thingy, duhrr

what's a sink mirror? posh lad :toofunny: aint it just
'mirror mirror on the wall'
idk the rest :colonhash:
what's a sink mirror? posh lad :toofunny: aint it just
'mirror mirror on the wall'
idk the rest :colonhash:

every toilet has got a mirror over the sink u donut

Quick Reply