The Student Room Group

Omg, it's finally snowing!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by z33
it's actually so depressing

i think if i woke up to this one day I would actually have a heart attack

I would literally fangirl over the snow :awesome:
aye, living in Moscow here, hitting -30'C and a sh*tton of snow... not fun at all.. it's not even romantic or something as it's too f-ing freezing outside to do anything :/
where I live all the snow was used up on the last snow day when I was in yr8, it hasn't snowed since :frown:
though snow is showing as a symbol on my weather app:smile:
Snow possible for the North West of England and possibly the Midlands by the end of this week.
Nope no snow here
just rain
fml
Original post by ec
i'm so exciteeeeed! It's the first time snowing this winter, in my city.

Wby? Have you seen any snow yet?

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1483649218.523392.jpg

posted from tsr mobile
Reply 185
Original post by Mathemagicien
eVEN GODDAMN GREECE AND ANATOLIA ARE GETTING SNOW WHY NOT IN ****ING BRITAIN WHY DO WE NEVER GET SNOW THIS IS WHY I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

Currently, I'm freezing at -20°C. I feel like a penguin. :cry:
Reply 186
Original post by EC
Currently, I'm freezing at -20°C. I feel like a penguin. :cry:

Hahahaha. If its any consolation I am warm and cosy you bad smell. :rolleyes:
Reply 187
Original post by SulfurRingROKer
aye, living in Moscow here, hitting -30'C and a sh*tton of snow... not fun at all.. it's not even romantic or something as it's too f-ing freezing outside to do anything :/

I know right, it's so cold here whenever I go out I feel like I'm going to turn into a snowman.
Original post by Mathemagicien
eVEN GODDAMN GREECE AND ANATOLIA ARE GETTING SNOW WHY NOT IN ****ING BRITAIN WHY DO WE NEVER GET SNOW THIS IS WHY I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

I'm not sure why the media have reported this as some kind of unusual event. Turkey and the Balkans have always had very cold, snowy winters.
Original post by Rock Fan
Snow possible for the North West of England and possibly the Midlands by the end of this week.

the measliest amount you can picture, yes...

Quick Reply

Latest