The Student Room Group

Girls: best places to shop

I like dark colours on things. Any shops that YOU think are quite stylish? Not for teenagers. Like 20 year olds. I'm 16 but the teenager section is all fangirl s h I t. Thanks girls xo
primark and h&m are where i get most of my plain clothes.
new look
american apparel
prettylittlething
boohoo
h&m
primark
Misguided.com
Zara
River island
Miss selfridge
Thanks so much guys xxx
Online; Boohoo, Missguided, PrettyLittleThing, ASOS

Stores; River Island, H&M, New Look, Topshop, Zara
Original post by caitlin.r98
Online; Boohoo, Missguided, PrettyLittleThing, ASOS

Stores; River Island, H&M, New Look, Topshop, Zara

I'm such an introvert so I'll buy stuff from the online stores and omg I completely forgot how amazing boohoo is. You're kind thank you x
Original post by emerald7770
I'm such an introvert so I'll buy stuff from the online stores and omg I completely forgot how amazing boohoo is. You're kind thank you x

Yeah all the shops have an online website but the 'online' ones i said are primarily online and don't have stores to my knowledge in case you were going out shopping.

I'm the same, do it all online, less hassle that way :h:
Original post by caitlin.r98
Yeah all the shops have an online website but the 'online' ones i said are primarily online and don't have stores to my knowledge in case you were going out shopping.

I'm the same, do it all online, less hassle that way :h:

Oh yeah wow??? What's wrong with me? Lol and true but I hope it's my size x
Reply 9
Nataliya Сouture.

With many styles, find your outfit for anytime you need to impress. You’d be sure to leave a good impression. Our pieces are exclusive and are created to include the latest fashion trends.

Most importantly, we believe shopping is a luxury, so we aim to deliver the biggest trends at the highest quality, on a global scale.

Reiss, French Connection, Jaeger and LK Bennett are all quite good.
Reply 11
Urban Outfitters, Unif, Nasty Gal, The Ragged Priest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending