The Student Room Group

Aqa geography new spec

Is anyone studying the new aqa geography a level spec.
changing places
the carbon and water cycle??
yh me too :frown: Changing places is so damn boring and we just got our textbooks. There are NO papers and i just hate it generally
Reply 2
I can't stand it, I'm literally not interested in any of it but I have to do the full two years:frown:
Guys i really hope the grade boundaries are low as heck becuase i can see myself failing if they aren't
My teacher bought a set of the Cambridge textbooks and we've found them pretty disappointing in some areas, i'd recommend the Hodder Education one if anyone's looking

Hodder - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-level-Geography-Fourth-Whittaker/dp/1471858693/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485198449&sr=8-2&keywords=hodder+education+aqa+geography

I did the old spec and i'm re-sitting the year with this new spec and I preferred the legacy spec to be honest.
I am too :smile:
Hey there!

This thread looks like it is drying up. Join the active thread on the New AQA A Level Geography at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4411006.
Original post by tiya_2000
Is anyone studying the new aqa geography a level spec.
changing places
the carbon and water cycle??

Yeah, all of my class are struggling. I managed to get a B in changing places and a D in Carbon and Water cycles in my mock but now looking back, I am so confused to how I did it. At the moment, I'm trying to find videos for Carbon and Water cycles and then for Hazards too and there is nothing for Changing Places and I'm struggling a lot!
Original post by chariselizabeth
Yeah, all of my class are struggling. I managed to get a B in changing places and a D in Carbon and Water cycles in my mock but now looking back, I am so confused to how I did it. At the moment, I'm trying to find videos for Carbon and Water cycles and then for Hazards too and there is nothing for Changing Places and I'm struggling a lot!

Hi, for Carbon and Water Cycle videos if you go to Snaprevise and make an account you can get 7 videos on the carbon and water cycle for free.
Original post by Speedbird129
Hi, for Carbon and Water Cycle videos if you go to Snaprevise and make an account you can get 7 videos on the carbon and water cycle for free.

thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending