The Student Room Group

Finish the ALPHABET before Volunteer Team, Section Leaders, or TSR Staff post! :-)

:h: :h: Please read the rules before you start posting :h: :h:

this is similar to the Count to a hundred before a Mod, Super-Mod, or Admin posts thread

Rules!

Start with the first letter of the Alphabet and continue chronologically

Spoiler

Aim: Finish the ALPHABET before a Moderator posts

in this game individuals that qualify as a mod are:

Spoiler

If a Moderator (see above which individuals count) posts something you have to start again @ A

If you reach the magic Z - you start again @ A

here's the alphabet for you if you need it! :h:

Spoiler

Consecutive posts Don't Count - Posts by a user still count as one even if they don't have the right letter in

Instructions:

1 chronological alphabet letter per post e.g. a

Ensure the letter of the alphabet is distinguishable - you can Chat on this thread :smile:

Spoiler

Since the TSR's word count blocks us from using 1 letter add an emoji or punctuation if you don't want to chat (see example above)

If the wrong letter is posted please edit within a reasonable time-frame or it will be over-rided and hopefully deleted.

Z - Post Stats

Quote me @Chronoscope in your post if you reach Z, so it can be recorded in the OP

As this game progresses hopefully we'll be able to create a leader board!

Good Luck!
(if you have any other ideas on how this thread / game could be improved please PM me to discuss it)

Victories
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bizzy_penguin
Okay got a new game::smile::p:D

this is similar to the Count to a hundred before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts thread

Instructions!!!

Type 1 letter of the Alphabet before a Moderator, Admin, or TSR Staff post e.g. A

If you reach the end of the alphabet it starts again with 2 letters instead of one, if that's complete move onto three letters etc. AA

If any Moderator posts a letter you have to start again at letter A - e.g. section leaders, Support Team, Supermoderators, TSR Staff, Admin, & Wiki team.

Spoiler

A lol
Original post by bizzy_penguin
Okay got a new game::smile::p:D

this is similar to the Count to a hundred before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts thread

Instructions!!!

Type 1 letter of the Alphabet before a Moderator, Admin, or TSR Staff post e.g. A

If you reach the end of the alphabet it starts again with 2 letters instead of one, if that's complete move onto three letters etc. AA

If any Moderator posts a letter you have to start again at letter A - e.g. section leaders, Support Team, Supermoderators, TSR Staff, Admin, & Wiki team.

Spoiler

Good challenge.
A
Reply 4
Since @Paranoid_Glitch and @Nunchuck-master-2334 posted A at the same time, I will take Nunchuck's as being the B and @wolfmoon88 's will be the C. :lol:

D
(C)ount to 26 before someone with powers post!
Reply 6
This is a trainwreck already :laugh:

F
Reply 7
Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

G
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
(C)ount to 26 before someone with powers post!

Damn you!
A
i
thanks for the spoiler. forgot how the alphabet worked

edit: sean isn't powerful anymore :colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
Well we already messed up :rofl: Since Sean is not a mod or whatever, it seems we did not have to restart. I will continue

J
(edited 7 years ago)
K

gosh this seems more confusing than I thought it would be...:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
(K)pop :smile:
Original post by Michiyo
Well we already messed up :rofl: So Kayla would be A thanks to Sean, I would be B, Nunchuck would be C, homeland would be D...

So this is E :smile:

no..this is M

sean is a no one. unless u count VIP soooo.
@SeanFM sorry :frown:
Reply 14
N :cookie:
Reply 15
Hai guys :h:
O.
Aw this is cute
Original post by Paracosm
Aw this is cute

:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
B!