The Student Room Group

Withdrawing from all choices and applying for a different course

Is it possible to do it before extra starts? I want to withdraw all my nursing applications, I used 5 choices, but now I would like to apply for midwifery, ideally before the deadline. Is it possible to do before extra? or would I have to wait?
Original post by rnv
Is it possible to do it before extra starts? I want to withdraw all my nursing applications, I used 5 choices, but now I would like to apply for midwifery, ideally before the deadline. Is it possible to do before extra? or would I have to wait?

This isn't a good plan - if you apply for midwifery with a nursing PS you're likely to receive 100% rejections.

The only way to do this would be to contact your current universities and ask them to change your application to their midwifery courses - you can't swap to a different set of universities if you've used your 5 choices and it is more than 14 days since you applied.
Original post by PQ
This isn't a good plan - if you apply for midwifery with a nursing PS you're likely to receive 100% rejections.

The only way to do this would be to contact your current universities and ask them to change your application to their midwifery courses - you can't swap to a different set of universities if you've used your 5 choices and it is more than 14 days since you applied.

I have already contacted the university I plan on applying and they said they will offer me an interview once I supply them with a separate statement, I didn't ask whether it's a good plan:smile: but thank you anyway! I will just have to wait for Extra

Quick Reply

Latest