The Student Room Group

Psychology

I want to study Psychology at University, what subjects should I take at A level?
Oxford university requirements state 'It is highly recommended for candidates to have studied one or more science subjects (including Psychology) or Mathematics to A-level' so perhaps Psychology, another science (maybe biology) and then something you really enjoy.
Remember you need a B in GCSE maths at most universities to study Psychology. (Not that I doubt you're good at maths) :smile:
Most unis don't have requirements, some want psychology or a science

I think a good combination of subjects would be psychology, biology and maths - but getting good grades should be your priority
Reply 3
Original post by rosie.mn
Oxford university requirements state 'It is highly recommended for candidates to have studied one or more science subjects (including Psychology) or Mathematics to A-level' so perhaps Psychology, another science (maybe biology) and then something you really enjoy.
Remember you need a B in GCSE maths at most universities to study Psychology. (Not that I doubt you're good at maths) :smile:

Thank you😊
Reply 4
Original post by doodle_333
Most unis don't have requirements, some want psychology or a science

I think a good combination of subjects would be psychology, biology and maths - but getting good grades should be your priority

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest