The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
6 feets

So 6 individual feet?
Reply 161
Original post by murdering
I would anyway lmao, I'm a guy and I hate being tall it's so annoying

6ft isn't that tall :lol: Do you live in Bag End?
Reply 162
Original post by retro_turtles
So 6 individual feet?

I am made out of feet
5 ft 11 inch
Original post by cbreef
Or 6ft 2 1/2 in retard units :rofl:

Out of common sense in UK with units. You fill fuel in litres, then you have miles and miles per GALON. WTF?! :biggrin:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
This is a perspective I have very rarely heard.. (apart from 6'3+ fellas who have difficulty with leg room and the like lol) :beard:

On planes ;(
Original post by RobML
I am made out of feet

So you probably smell of cheese...cheesy feet.

He smells like a mixture of stale rum, spices and very subtle after notes of Paco Rabanne: One Million if you get near his neck.
5'10'' in bare feet.

I am a girl, so wearing heels makes me super tall. I stand around 6'3'', 6'4'' ish in heels depending on the shoes haha
Reply 169

Creamy :sexface:
Original post by hezzlington
He smells like a mixture of stale rum, spices and very subtle after notes of Paco Rabanne: One Million if you get near his neck.

Why would i sniff his neck?

Original post by RobML
Creamy :sexface:

Cottage cheese...
Why would i sniff his neck?

Cottage cheese...

sometimes you don't really get a choice in the matter.
6' 2" ish
Original post by hezzlington
sometimes you don't really get a choice in the matter.

:console: I'm sorry to hear that
6 ft
Original post by TSR Mustafa
On planes ;(

I'd take such inconvenience any day of the week though over my current situation tbf
If I was like 5'10+ probably not
I'm curious, i thought i was a decent height until checked that i'm just above 5ft3 -_- ffs midget

3ft 11
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'd take such inconvenience any day of the week though over my current situation tbf
If I was like 5'10+ probably not

Hmm i actually felt wierd when my little brother who was 5ft 9 ish and i was 6f 1 or 2 at the time had a huge growth spurt to 6ft 4 , made me feel so uncomfortabe. But i guess being average height isnt a bad thing.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Hmm i actually felt wierd when my little brother who was 5ft 9 ish and i was 6f 1 or 2 at the time had a huge growth spurt to 6ft 4 , made me feel so uncomfortabe. But i guess being average height isnt a bad thing.

I'm 5'4" lol, average height would be great.
My granddad was 5'0" lol
I'm curious, i thought i was a decent height until checked that i'm just above 5ft3 -_- ffs midget

5'1.

I don't think that 5'3 is that short tbh :nah: If you look out and about you'll see that there are lots of women around that height :yep: :console:

Latest