The Student Room Group

What girls wish guys knew?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Thats deep, i love burning things, there's something very satisfying about it. Once i almost set my room on fire and instead of trying to stop it immediately i just stared it at ...it was quite beautiful.
I'd take that and keep it in my food stash before setting it ablaze.

Original post by MadVisionary
Thank you. I know what matters in life.

Agreed, I've started a few fires outside. One time I nearly toasted the head boy of my old school but he deserved it, he's a pr*ck. He was lighting a campfire, I was messing around with a deodorant can and a lighter, and just as he lit the fire I sprayed him with it. On the bright side, he didn't need to shave after :tongue:

:erm::erm:

Agreed, I've started a few fires outside. One time I nearly toasted the head boy of my old school but he deserved it, he's a pr*ck. He was lighting a campfire, I was messing around with a deodorant can and a lighter, and just as he lit the fire I sprayed him with it. On the bright side, he didn't need to shave after :tongue:

You helped him out, good on you :rofl: i have done the lighter and deodorant thing but inside, my carpet in my room has a huge ass burn mark underneath the bed. I also have about 400 proper candles which i can use to summon the dead which is always good.

Also, if you touch my Kinder Bueno you're taking its place in the fire.
Thats deep, i love burning things, there's something very satisfying about it. Once i almost set my room on fire and instead of trying to stop it immediately i just stared it at ...it was quite beautiful.

Thank you. I know what matters in life.

*cough* psychopaths *cough*
Also, if you touch my Kinder Bueno you're taking its place in the fire.

You better take that back :hand:

Original post by LauraMayden1

....well

....well

Do I have permission to study you?
sometimes, i wish guys would come and hug you themselves without asking for a cuddle, spontaneous cuddles are the best ones:blush: :rolleyes:

Theres nothing to study or find :u:

Omg rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile
You better take that back :hand:

The only thing I'm taking back is my food. :angry:

Problem? :u:

Also dont call me being angry cute its only going to make me want to slit your throat even more.

Omg you are so cute.
The only thing I'm taking back is my food. :angry:

That kinder bueno is like schrodingers cat. Accoridng to you it may or may not be there unless you go and try to find it....i hope its not there.

Original post by FranktheYank
Omg you are so cute.

:angry::angry::angry:
Theres nothing to study or find :u:

Dammit!

Problem? :u:

Not at all.So, do I have permission to study you then? Turtles already turned me down :frown:
Reply 93
Me being angry does not automatically mean it's 'that time of the month'.

Oh, thank you. Saved me from getting murdered before I turn 25.
That kinder bueno is like schrodingers cat. Accoridng to you it may or may not be there unless you go and try to find it....i hope its not there.

It's there.

Imma eat it. :colone:

Not at all.So, do I have permission to study you then? Turtles already turned me down

What does this study entail? Be aware that spending too much time with me drastically increases risk of spontaneous combustion :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Oh, thank you. Saved me from getting murdered before I turn 25.

No problem, glad I could help. Feeling pretty proud that I saved a life at the moment. Let me savour this honourable, glorious moment.

It's there.

Imma eat it. :colone:

What does this study entail? Be aware that spending too much time with me drastically increases risk of spontaneous combustion :u:

That's if you don't spontaneously combust first.
That's if you don't spontaneously combust first.

Fire is my friend.
Reply 97
No problem, glad I could help. Feeling pretty proud that I saved a life at the moment. Let me savour this honourable, glorious moment.

I guess that's where I was going wrong. I've had near misses tbh, but maybe those girls were on their period :hmmmm:
:colonhash:
Original post by UWS
I guess that's where I was going wrong. I've had near misses tbh, but maybe those girls were on their period :hmmmm:
Stop sending me dick pics. I didn't ask for them, it doesn't impress me, in fact it does nothing for me
You may as well send me pics of your wallpaper, thats how pointless they are to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending