The Student Room Group

I cant take ALEVELS AND LIFE ANYMORE

Hey I'm in A2 I cannot even write how messed my head has been lately .. I just came back from college I was in my English class and I almost fell asleep I cannot take anything anymore, I am like a walking zombie I honestly feel soo trapped and sluggish I'm so stressed about college work I feel like I'm going crazy my tutor keeps asking about my ucas application which I already said I'm not applying becasue i dont think im ready.I feel like everything's piling up nothings worth living for anymore this cycle just goes on and on never ends today I woke up thinking I will be a happy person but what happens? I get home and feel the same as I do all the time after college. My anxiety has gotten so bad that I don't even talk to anyone I just sit in class looking at the time, my teachers have realised that there is something wrong with me but I don't think they want to gget into my business too much .. I mean today I was so close to telling my teacher about how I'm feeling, but would they even care cos at the end of the day I'm just a poxy student going through things that students go through. I am so close to quitting college I have no energy motivation to do anything anymore I just feel like an outcast to everyone else I just feel so numb today I nearly got into a car accident cos I want looking where I was going I don't know how my future will be anymore I give up.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I'm in A2 I cannot even write how messed my head has been lately .. I just came back from college I was in my English class and I almost fell asleep I cannot take anything anymore, I am like a walking zombie I honestly feel soo trapped and sluggish I'm so stressed about college work I feel like I'm going crazy my tutor keeps asking about my ucas application which I already said I'm not applying becasue i dont think im ready.I feel like everything's piling up nothings worth living for anymore this cycle just goes on and on never ends today I woke up thinking I will be a happy person but what happens? I get home and feel the same as I do all the time after college. My anxiety has gotten so bad that I don't even talk to anyone I just sit in class looking at the time, my teachers have realised that there is something wrong with me but I don't think they want to gget into my business too much .. I mean today I was so close to telling my teacher about how I'm feeling, but would they even care cos at the end of the day I'm just a poxy student going through things that students go through. I am so close to quitting college I have no energy motivation to do anything anymore I just feel like an outcast to everyone else I just feel so numb today I nearly got into a car accident cos I want looking where I was going I don't know how my future will be anymore I give up.

I'm sorry you feel like that.

Please do talk to your tutor or a teacher you trust - they will care about how you are feeling.

Many students do sometimes feel overwhelmed so they will give you strategies to help you :smile:

i feel you.
remember that your health is more important than any qualifications. see your doctor as soon as possible.

I feel in a similar way. Maybe you should try setting mini goals and let your teachers know about your situation- they will try to help you.
Reply 5
How do I tell my teachers, they all seem so unapproachable, believe me I am not needy of sympathy votes I just want to tell them that this is the reason as to why I act the way I do ..
Reply 6
How do I tell my teachers, they all seem so unapproachable, believe me I am not needy of sympathy votes I just want to tell them that this is the reason as to why I act the way I do ..

Are you consistent in feeling this way? I think a lot of A-level students get to a point of breakdown (mine was yesterday or maybe they dont??) But I've felt the exact same things you have. As for falling asleep in lessons and being tired when you come back from college. It might be due to your iron levels. Have them checked out. Mine were crazingly low and I thought it was just college tiring me out.

You say you're unsure about UCAS.. It might be the reason behind why you feel if you're aimlessly going through the year and thus not trying in class as you dont have a direction? Don't quit now - we still have a good 5 months to go :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest