The Student Room Group

Edexcel C12 January 2017

Some questions were a bit hard like finding the line 2 equation,well what do you guys think will the grade boundaries be lower or higher
i also think paper was hard .... but i think i did pretty well .. most of my answers matched with other mates answers..i think grade boundary will be low..n...if u wanna know any answer leave it here.
Original post by Asyl
Some questions were a bit hard like finding the line 2 equation,well what do you guys think will the grade boundaries be lower or higher

i think 95 would be reasonable
Reply 3
The coordinates where the two lines meet were given in the question and not in the diagram sad life :/ I didn't see that
I actually found the paper much easier than june 2016 and the grade boundary for that paper was 96
Reply 5
I was dead disappointed there was no surface area-volume questions, they're easy 10 marks! overall i reckon it went pretty well but that last question with the triangles had me stumped
Original post by Kokoloko
I was dead disappointed there was no surface area-volume questions, they're easy 10 marks! overall i reckon it went pretty well but that last question with the triangles had me stumped

even i was surprised to see no " show that " questions for differentiation.

secondly.. last question was hard but i managed to get an answer.

my answer was, ( Pi -Root 3 ..whole divided by two ) i guess that was ..similar to this

U�0��D �O X

did u get the same answer .. anyone .
I actually got area of R= r (2- root3 - pie/something maybe 2 but i cant rmbr)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Helper OF ALL

my answer was, ( Pi -Root 3 ..whole divided by two ) i guess that was ..similar to this

U�0��D �O X

i was so stoked when i saw we had to prove the Sn for a geometric sequence. i told everyone it was coming up and no one believed me ahaha
Original post by Kokoloko
i was so stoked when i saw we had to prove the Sn for a geometric sequence. i told everyone it was coming up and no one believed me ahaha

in their faces...
their trust on u will increase now . i think so
Original post by Helper OF ALL

U�0��D �O X

I got (Pi/2)-1 as the last question k value............. hope im correct... it was a moderate paper tho...better than 2016 june....maybe 95 96 would be the boundaries....
Original post by wima3109
I got (Pi/2)-1 as the last question k value............. hope im correct... it was a moderate paper tho...better than 2016 june....maybe 95 96 would be the boundaries....

NAH I DONT THINK SO . U CAN CHECK WITH OTHER MEMBERS
:console::facepalm::facepalm:
Does anyone have any model answers for jan 2017? Or even a mark scheme?
Reply 13
Original post by rebecca97919
Does anyone have any model answers for jan 2017? Or even a mark scheme?

Once available, it will probably be posted on the Physics And Maths Tutor Facebook/Twitter/G+ page. Typically, they are done by kprime2, but he/she has not been active on TSR for four days, so who knows.
Reply 14
Does anyone know where i can find the C12 January 2017 paper? I've searched everywhere :/
Original post by jas149
Does anyone know where i can find the C12 January 2017 paper? I've searched everywhere :/

Check bilal ahmed blog

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jas149

Clearly not searched *everywhere* then(; haha dynamicpapers.com has all the past papers. The Jan papers are there as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending