The Student Room Group

mr lyons from blood brothers

i cant find any quotes from mr lyons please help
Original post by julia130701
i cant find any quotes from mr lyons please help

YAY someone else does Blood Brothers :biggrin::biggrin:
I doubt he'll come up, but what theme do you need it for?
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
YAY someone else does Blood Brothers :biggrin::biggrin:
I doubt he'll come up, but what theme do you need it for?

my teacher said that i have to find 5 quotes for mr lyons
my teacher said that i have to find 5 quotes for mr lyons

ok, I don't have my book around so I'll be paraphrasing but you should be able to get the quote I mean from what I say assuming you know the book well :smile:
(Mrs L. to Mrs J.) My husband doesn't believe if we adopt the child will be ours (or something along those lines, it's where Mrs L is talking about wanting her own child)
(Mr L. to Mrs. L) "Oh for gods sake Jenifer, you call me home from the factory just to say that you haven't seen him for a while. He's probably out playing with his friends"
(Mr L. to Mrs L.) Well I guess it's up to you, the house is your domain (talking about firing Mrs L.)
(Mr L. to Eddie) How would you feel about moving house?...you see your mother isn't very well and needs some country air
(Policeman to Mr L.) It was just a little joke I'm sure...if it was up to me I wouldn't let him play with those kids any more (contrasts to where the policeman speaks to Mrs L. and says Mickey is close to going to court which displays their difference in class)

Hope that helps, those were just the first 5 things that came into my head about Mr Lyons so I hope they are useful and you understand which section I mean!
Reply 4
Original post by Lemur14
ok, I don't have my book around so I'll be paraphrasing but you should be able to get the quote I mean from what I say assuming you know the book well :smile:
(Mrs L. to Mrs J.) My husband doesn't believe if we adopt the child will be ours (or something along those lines, it's where Mrs L is talking about wanting her own child)
(Mr L. to Mrs. L) "Oh for gods sake Jenifer, you call me home from the factory just to say that you haven't seen him for a while. He's probably out playing with his friends"
(Mr L. to Mrs L.) Well I guess it's up to you, the house is your domain (talking about firing Mrs L.)
(Mr L. to Eddie) How would you feel about moving house?...you see your mother isn't very well and needs some country air
(Policeman to Mr L.) It was just a little joke I'm sure...if it was up to me I wouldn't let him play with those kids any more (contrasts to where the policeman speaks to Mrs L. and says Mickey is close to going to court which displays their difference in class)

Hope that helps, those were just the first 5 things that came into my head about Mr Lyons so I hope they are useful and you understand which section I mean!

thanku soo much u r a life saver this homework is due tommorow xx
thanku soo much u r a life saver this homework is due tommorow xx

np :smile: hope the actual quotes aren't too hard to find :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Lemur14
np :smile: hope the actual quotes aren't too hard to find :smile:

they r fine xx:smile:
they r fine xx:smile:

Good :smile:

Quick Reply