The Student Room Group

The 2017 Oxford Decisions Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drriversong
I applied for history at Oriel :smile: At the time I thought they went well but the more time progresses the worse I feel about them. Yourself?

no wayyy same here, well i applied to history and economics at oriel, mustve seen you about at some point!! the only question is were you at the mafia game on the thursday night???
I can't believe we find out tomorrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM3MzWYa_-Y
Best of luck everyone, awaiting reply for CHEMISTRY at Magdalen. Cheers!
Original post by daniel019842
no wayyy same here, well i applied to history and economics at oriel, mustve seen you about at some point!! the only question is were you at the mafia game on the thursday night???

No :frown: My friend called me ten minutes before the game and we ended up chatting on the phone for hours. My only regret was not playing mafia- everyone said it was great! (I was the blonde girl in the fur coat if that helps)
Original post by drriversong
No :frown: My friend called me ten minutes before the game and we ended up chatting on the phone for hours. My only regret was not playing mafia- everyone said it was great! (I was the blonde girl in the fur coat if that helps)

oh you actually missed a great night aha unfortunately i got killed off pretty early think i was victimised a bit i hung out with the three other tall lads taking the mick out of the people playing mario kart aha. ah sorry cant remember but think you may have sat next to me on the final day in the common room thing! Btw creds to you for trying to use some of these emojis theyre terrible haha
oh you actually missed a great night aha unfortunately i got killed off pretty early think i was victimised a bit i hung out with the three other tall lads taking the mick out of the people playing mario kart aha. ah sorry cant remember but think you may have sat next to me on the final day in the common room thing! Btw creds to you for trying to use some of these emojis theyre terrible haha

I am a bit annoyed that I didn't get round to speaking to everyone- I think nerves played a big part! Yes! I remember people playing mario karts- I was in the corner talking to some Americans about Bernie Sanders :colondollar: How did your history interviews go btw? Hahaha- I do try :h:
Reply 26
OMG 1 hour 37 minutes (in Poland) left until the most important day of my life.
Oh dont worry I spoke to about 5 people at the end of the day they're all competition :wink: yeah omg the nerves were unreal!! What the larger american girl who kept talking about guns aha she was so funny and odd, if you played it I'm sorry I probably took the mick :wink: my history ones felt good but you really can't tell when its so subjective, my econ one was horrible though so it balances out aha. How about yours?
Oh dont worry I spoke to about 5 people at the end of the day they're all competition :wink: yeah omg the nerves were unreal!! What the larger american girl who kept talking about guns aha she was so funny and odd, if you played it I'm sorry I probably took the mick :wink: my history ones felt good but you really can't tell when its so subjective, my econ one was horrible though so it balances out aha. How about yours?

That is true! Were you with the Russian tall guy by any chance? I dunno I found her a bit obnoxious and the American I was talking to apparently knew her and it wasn't her usual demeanour or something :/ Hahahaha my skills were awful so I didn't even attempt to embarrass myself :h: My history ones felt good too but I felt they were too nice and didn't really challenge me. I got pooled and boy were those interviews harder!
Hang in there everyone :suith:
Do you fell the chills?
Original post by livrailton
Hang in there everyone :suith:
Original post by parzi10
OMG 1 hour 37 minutes (in Poland) left until the most important day of my life.

Wszystkiego najlepszego.
It's gonna be a long night...
Original post by ananya_01
Do you fell the chills?

I definitely do. What college/subject did you apply to/for?
Discussion moved to this thread now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol.

I'm a student from the US, hyped for decisions.
I applied for Electrical Engineering (which apparently has a 4% acceptance rate?!) so I'm jittery all over.
(edited 7 years ago)
I definitely do. What college/subject did you apply to/for?

Magdalen ,Chemistry! what about you? :smile:
@ananya_01 That was the course and college I was thinking of apply to and for!! Could you please let me know if you get in and what A-Levels you did (if you don't mind of course!) ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ananya_01
Magdalen ,Chemistry! what about you? :smile:

Wadham, Law with Law Studies in Europe:smile:
Wadham, Law with Law Studies in Europe:smile:

When do you expect to hear, hopefully they send the mail by 8:30 GMT
Original post by summerivy
@ananya_01 That was the course and college I was thinking of apply to and for!! Could you please let me know if you get in and what A-Levels you did (if you don't mind of course!) ?

Sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending