Rape.
Rape, confirmed and don't worry I'm calm today :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by 0to100
Stopped reading at line 2.

Rape.

Smh.
Original post by EC
So would you say that even if A isn't traumatized at all, doesn't think of B as a rapist and still in a long happy relationship with B?

Would B still be considered guilty and punished to face the consequences?

Would it ever get to court? Probably not.

Was it rape? How many times do we have to say 'yes' and point to why it obviously is before you believe us?
Reply 44
Original post by EC
Smh.

What're you shaking your head for? I said it was rape because line 2 where he's grabbing her though she left him is all I need to read.
Reply 46
Original post by 0to100
What're you shaking your head for? I said it was rape because line 2 where he's grabbing her though she left him is all I need to read.

LINE 2 WOULD BE "Person B does not allow Person A to leave, which" and basically she could defend herself.
Reply 47

I don't find it just as easy to say it's rape as you do apparently.
@EC who did you rape and are you sure they enjoyed it?
Reply 49
Original post by Abdukazam
@EC who did you rape and are you sure they enjoyed it?

Finally someone figured it out. Took you a while. Clearly you know me the best....
Original post by EC
Finally someone figured it out. Took you a while. Clearly you know me the best....

Do you need a lawyer?
Original post by EC

Because most of us know the definition for the UK. Fitting your scenario to the law, then it clearly meets the requirements and as has been pointed out all the other details show it would be pronlematic if it ever came to a prosecution.

Attachment not found

So if you look at the definition they key point is whether A believed at the moment he penetrated B. What B thopught after is immaterial for whether it was rape or not. That is why you can read your post and call it rape quite clearly without worrying about the rest. Its less complicated than you make out. It might have a bearing on whether there was any action ever taken, but that is a different matter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by EC

It's pretty much a clear-cut case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If person A didn't want to do it in the beginning then it's rape and due to his behaviour before hand it probably means he would end up doing it again and controlling her more and more to a point where she would get no enjoyment and it would defiantly be rape and an abusive relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EC

But it -is- very easy. Let's turn the scenario on its head:

Person B has consensual sex with person A. It turns out to be disappointing and she doesn't enjoy it and does feel let down and angry with the person she had consensual sex with.

Is that rape?

Because if it -isn't- rape, then you have a de facto case for saying that there is no after-the-fact rule with regards to rape. If someone says no, they mean no and regardless of how they feel about it afterwards, it fits the definition of rape.

However, it would be very difficult to bring charges in that case. Not least because the girl herself wouldn't press charges in all likelihood.
Reply 55
Original post by 999tigger
Because most of us know the definition for the UK. Fitting your scenario to the law, then it clearly meets the requirements and as has been pointed out all the other details show it would be pronlematic if it ever came to a prosecution.

Attachment not found

http://image.stirileprotv.ro/media/images/686x394/Nov2016/61849673.jpg

The study was released this summer and published in November, most of the people in my country find it is justified even if not given consent. So that clearly affected my view.
Yes.

The moment someone says "No" it's rape.
Reply 58

What's the context of this? What situations justify what? Who was interviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EC
LINE 2 WOULD BE "Person B does not allow Person A to leave, which" and basically she could defend herself.

...Don't yell.

Also, no...I get that she could have defended herself, he, whoever. But it turns out they didn't, as most people probably wouldn't get away. But I see now that you're the type who strictly puts the blame on the person: "she got violently raped. But meh she could have defended herself so who cares."

Sorry but what kind of woman says that? There's even males on here saying it's clearly rape lol

Mind concisely summarising your op because man don't care about reading all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending