The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics 3H January 2017 Model Answer

Attached you will find the model answer for the 3H exam which was done on the 9th of January 2017

https://goo.gl/wrv1lh

Good luck all in 4H :banana:

Scroll to see replies

Thanks you so much! Can you please do one for 4h when it happens as this WAs extremely useful! I'll forward this link to my thread. Please can you just do a 4h to make me feel better as I was stressing!
Original post by ramezamgad
Attached you will find the model answer for the 3H exam which was done on the 9th of January 2017

https://goo.gl/wrv1lh

Good luck all in 4H :banana:

All right except for 9
Reply 3
Original post by thesmartkid11
Thanks you so much! Can you please do one for 4h when it happens as this WAs extremely useful! I'll forward this link to my thread. Please can you just do a 4h to make me feel better as I was stressing!

certainly will do
thanks alot
Can you please upload 4H paper before the exam even starts please thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ninaG09090
Can you please upload 4H paper before the exam even starts please I feel really stressed out , I have been revising all my life for this and I don't think I would even get A or A* and I am really freaking out feel really sick and depressed please can you upload this the day before the exam I would really appreciate for your help
Thank you so much xx

That's not the way to learn.
Original post by ninaG09090
Can you please upload 4H paper before the exam even starts please thanks

no that will happen
Original post by tomnewton1
no that will happen

what do you mean by that mate
Hi, sry to bother u but is it possible for u to make the Mark scheme as soon as possible because I'm sure alot of people, including me would like to see the answers, thank you soo much for doing this for 3H but it was really be satisfying if we could get a look at the answers, but I would completely understand if u wouldn't want to given we only sat it today and if u also don't want to give certain people anxiety over it
could you try to upload the marks scheme as i am stressing toooo mucH!
Original post by ramezamgad
certainly will do

When could you di it by??????????
Hey, yeah I would really appreciate answers for 4H especially whilst it is still fresh in our minds :smile:
Hey, sorry to rush u but when r u going post the 4h thing, and don't u guys think that the 4h was so much harder than the 3h
Definately, at least in my opinion it was so just hoping the grade boundaries would reduce a bit
Original post by TTdestroyerTT
Hey, sorry to rush u but when r u going post the 4h thing, and don't u guys think that the 4h was so much harder than the 3h

I totally agree with you it was so hard i never knew it was going to be tougher than any other papers but then again I knew it was since 3H was a straightforward paper
Reply 16
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks a lot this has been really helpful, Good luck to everyone and I really hope u have all done well.
Reply 18
You're a legend mate, thanks! Good luck to you all and hope you guys have all done well.
i want economic jan 2017 question and model answer
accounts jan 2017 question and model answer
english language A jan 2017
and is this accurate above maths 3h paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending