The Student Room Group

24 and have never had a girlfriend

I'm still a virgin and girls just reject me, either online or when I'm out and about. I just don't know what to do anymore! I feel like I'm going to be alone forever! :frown: they even whisper about me and laugh when they notice me! Am I a loser? I feel like such an odd ball!
This is so sad..
I can assure not all of us are like that!
Like me, I would be actually more happier with a guy like that.
Just wait and your time will come :smile:
Original post by Matty2993
I'm still a virgin and girls just reject me, either online or when I'm out and about. I just don't know what to do anymore! I feel like I'm going to be alone forever! :frown: they even whisper about me and laugh when they notice me! Am I a loser? I feel like such an odd ball!

lol are you sure you're not just being paranoid?
Reply 3

Don't believe that, just remember you that you're not alone and there are so many people in the world you haven't yet discovered. Do you go for the same type of girl? maybe you should try something out of your comfort zone? you may be surprised. What makes people whisper about you? Don't worry being single isn't bad at all, there are so many people who are in relationships that are unhappy and don't doubt yourself because you keep getting rejected. You should be proud for not giving up and don't worry so much, you'll find someone. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by EMILYYE
Don't believe that, just remember you that you're not alone and there are so many people in the world you haven't yet discovered. Do you go for the same type of girl? maybe you should try something out of your comfort zone? you may be surprised. What makes people whisper about you? Don't worry being single isn't bad at all, there are so many people who are in relationships that are unhappy and don't doubt yourself because you keep getting rejected. You should be proud for not giving up and don't worry so much, you'll find someone. :smile:

I go for different types of girls tbh! Also I have come out of my comfort zone this past year! And I think it's because there's a rumour going around that I've never had a girlfriend. Thanks for the advice!
Reply 5
Why do you care? If it happens it happens.
make money

Certainly not the only person in this situation, so I wouldn't worry too much. Some people are just late bloomers or don't have the fortunate of meeting a compatible partner earlier on.

Online dating is quite poor, in my opinion, so I would advise to steer clear of it as it'll only serve to hurt you even more if you get rejected.

You say you've gotten out of your comfort zone this past year. That's good!! What things do you do? What are your hobbies and interests? Where do you meet girls, if at all? How do you chat with them? Do you have female friends? Tell us a bit more and we can help. :smile:
This is a good answer, I am 22 and have never been in a relationship, though I put it down to being a late bloomer. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending