Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill
They retweeted mine.

Spoiler

hahaha if only they did :lol:
Reply 1321
Original post by daniilS
If I manage to get into Emmanuel I'll need to buy this book

I own you 3 rep, one for the durham and another for the rejection video and this one:frown:, can I pay it daily instead of in one go?
Original post by trythis
CompSci, and hoping to talk my way into studying a couple of languages and Linguistics as outside courses. You?

Linguistics! :tongue:
Original post by lemonlime98
Linguistics! :tongue:

Ay, awesome! Edinburgh's linguistics research (well, computational linguistics) is absolutely amazing. Do you have an offer yet?
Reply 1324
Original post by liziepie
Could you share your favourite frugal student hob recipes with us? :tongue:

Fajitas and stir-fries are always a really quick healthy meal. And if you're extra hungry adding more of the cheap ingredients (onions, beanshoots, etc.) is easy.

Chilli or bolognese is something you can make a lot of and divide into portions for a few days (or longer if you have a freezer). To make it cheaper substitute some of the meat for beans/celery.

I cook burgers in a cast iron griddle with no oil and have them with salad, which have surprisingly few calories if you get good quality meat. The Co-op sometimes have their usually expensive burgers heavily discounted if they're close to use-by date. This goes for all other meats as well, I often get cheap chicken from the clearance section to use for meals.
Original post by trythis
Ay, awesome! Edinburgh's linguistics research (well, computational linguistics) is absolutely amazing. Do you have an offer yet?

Yeah I know! I'm most interested in psycholinguistics & language acquisition. I absolutely love the Edinburgh course (although Cambridge is top of my list of course!) No not yet, have you? I'm not too worried though because I've heard they can be as late as March.
Tomorrow take a look to The Other Place applicants thread, they'll receive their decision... It'll be funny :rofl:... till Thursday :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Naeco
I own you 3 rep, one for the durham and another for the rejection video and this one:frown:, can I pay it daily instead of in one go?

Hahaha, don't worry I lost count of how much I own you too so it evens out :wink: (though I'll never be able to pay it back if you keep posting those drawings every day)

EDIT: actually I might seriously buy that book to celebrate if I get an offer. Gotta make the most out of that personal mini fridge
(edited 7 years ago)
OMG GOT MY OFFER FOR ASNAC OMG OMG

@physicsmaths THANX 4 ALL YOUR HELP GETTING IN
Original post by UWS
The moment when you get a rejection email from Cambridge

PRSOM! (Am I using that right?)
Original post by newblood

have you graduated yet?
Original post by PMC01234
Tomorrow take a look to The Other Place applicants thread, they'll receive their decision... It'll be funny :rofl:... till Tuesday :rofl:

Tuesday?
Original post by jneill
Tuesday?

THURSDAY***
:rofl:
This thread is a little bit silent now... it's like the calm before the storm
Original post by newblood

Didn't you post exactly this back in December in the old thread? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katejcr
Didn't you post exactly this back in December in the old thread? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea but he finished his degree over the holidays and is now starting another one
Original post by PMC01234
This thread is a little bit silent now... it's like the calm before the storm

Yeah, tomorrow night is when s*** hits the fan :ninja:
Original post by Serine Soul
have you graduated yet?

Well the boredom from my current example sheet has led me here, so...
Original post by Steliata

I'm still debating whether to follow this thread or not on Thursday 😂😂 I probably will to congratulate ppl I've talked to if they get offers tbh but still 🤔
Original post by Steliata

So true, I've legit been struggling to sleep cus of the nerves this week :lol: I just have such a strong feeling that I'm gonna get rejected

Latest

Trending

Trending